Service and Maintenance

By for Tata Indigo CS GLX from Saudi Arabia 2010-11-30 09:37:40.0
  • Appearance

Pros : worth for money

Cons : after sales service not satisfactory

Look and Style : just ok Comfort : worth for the money Pickup : Poor initial torque Mileage : good Best Features : Luggage boot Overall Experience : For the last 2 years, I am using a Tata Indigo GLX in Saudi Arabia. Lots of minor complaints, and their after sales services is very poor. Tata Management in Saudi Arabia does not give a damn to listen to the customers. For the last 2 years I have been trying to replace the wiper arm and blades coz its rusted even when I took delivery of the new car. They tried various modes of wipers / blades, but never able to get the correct size arm /blades, and nobody knows whats the correct size / model. Tata does not make any advertisement or marketing to sell their products. We buy Tata Car just coz we are Indians and its an Indian product. For the last one month , no technicians and no spare parts available in their service centers. I dont know how they expect further business here.

• Saleem |19 Mar,2011 06:54:52 PM

Good to note your comments. I was planning to buy Tata car too and after reading your comments, I dont intend to buy it. Thanx, it's like abn advice to me. It's useless to buy a car if there is no service and parts available.

• Sanjay |11 Apr,2011 11:13:40 AM

I fully agree with tis review writer. I also have a Indigo CS. I had pobl;ems with the car right from the begining. It has problems with alnmost all the systems. Initially my car had problems with the radiator cooling mechanism. Next there were problems with the air conditioning system. Further, there were problems with the breaking system and the suspension and the worst part is that it had problems with the engine as well. And above all, the after sale service is so bad that you soon realise that you have landed in big trouble. The dealers are so incompetent that, they dont even try to rectify minor problems with the vehicle. They give you appointments for serving weeks later. The car is delivered after few days, not the same day. They do not communicate with you, nor they answer you satisfactorily. Also they slap huge charges, even for free service. Yoyu have to fight with them for almost everything. With all his headache it is best to go for any car other than the Indigo in particalar and the TATA cars in general because of very poor service. This I am quoting from my own oersonal experience, so that no other person is fooled and troubled like me.

• nazir |06 Jul,2013 10:00:27 AM

dear friends,... thank you all for giving your valuable feedback... actuallly i wanted to finalise this car tomorrow .. now i dropped the plan... :)