Practical car for a decent price
Look and Style : Good. Aerodynamics can be better. Comfort : Very comfortable and spacious for five tall and broad people. Body roll has to be reduced. Pickup : Decent pick up below 1.5k and revs up once turbo kicks in after 1.5 to 2k RPM Mileage : 14kmpl in city with AC and 18kmpl on highway (with AC and top speed 100 KMPH) Best Features : Interior space and brakes. Needs to improve : Plastics, Cabin noise and ride quality Overall Experience : Good as expected.
- 12 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Other Vista Reviews
I have bought the new Tata Indica Vista D90. The new car comes with good interior comforts as the seats have been made comfortable. Though the design of the car is almost...
It has been close to nine years that I was driving a petrol engine car. But, with the constant increase in the petrol prices in the country, it has now become very expens...
I am an unhappy owner of indica vista aura from past 3 years. this car is the most pathetic car in this segment. it has the worst after sales service. the headlights dono...
Tata Vista Further Research
Trending Tata Cars
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Tata EVision ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Tata H7XRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Tata Tiago EVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 01, 2019
- Tata Tigor EVRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2019