Most pathetic car i this segment

• Appearance

I am an unhappy owner of indica vista aura from past 3 years. this car is the most pathetic car in this segment. it has the worst after sales service. the headlights donot give enough light, after only 26ooo kms the interiors started rattling( mind you i m a very careful driver over the road undulations), my fuel sensor stopped working twice. my bumper's inner panels came out twice. while purchasing i had ordered drive tech4 but there is no proof of dat written on the car in anyway other then given on paper. still i doubt whether i have been given drivetech4 or not. it has very bad fuel efficiency of just 9km/l. the car vibrates at the speed between 100 and 120 km/hr right from the beginning of my purchase and service center still couldnot rectify it. the switches have already stopped working. the car is highly underpowered. when companies like maruti introduce 87bhp swift with one of the best fuel efficiency tata cannot do either.nor the material used in the car are of good quality. they donot fit well and look cheap. however the ride quality is great other parameters are just pathetic. i will never again think of buying a tata and recommend other too to stay from any car coming out of tata stable

Comments Tata Vista
  • car lover |28 Oct,2013 02:45:18 PM

Hello Gentleman, Your review looks like fake. In my friend circle there are two Vistas from last 2 years. Both are very satisfied with the performance of this product, even I driven many times this and always I enjoyed. There might be some problem in your vehicle which you can get it done at showrooms, though tata service peoples are not always good, don't know why but it is true. For mileage, both swift and vista has got the same Fiet engine so there could be no difference in mileage, however it highly depends on driver and city. Overall it is VFM in its range. Enjoy.

DR JK |03 Jan,2014 07:21:57 PM

dear never trust Tata people. Its like I have done SIN by purchasing TATA CAR

MJ |15 Sep,2014 11:07:55 AM

Indica Vista is not really the best car around in the segment. Air Conditioning is very poor. Despite repeated complaints no action taken. poor milleage.

• DR JK |03 Jan,2014 07:19:16 PM

warning NEVER EVER THINK OF TATA CARS EVEN IN DREAMS.Worst cars in the world

• arun kumar |24 Feb,2014 02:36:39 PM

i have been driving a tata indica veh for last 12 years.I am one of the original purchasers of indica when it came out. I never had any major problems with the vehicle.Now i want to buy a new vehicle.With proliferation of new designs and models I am confused and cannot decide whether to go for indicavista or change loyalty and go for something different.

• ashutosh |13 Apr,2014 10:08:59 PM

i want buy indica vista please suggest what's ingen and milege praformec

• khaleel Ahmed |29 Apr,2014 02:56:10 AM

I Want to buy a car within two month anybody can suggest is indica vista is the good car pls let me know the milage and performance of the car.

• MJ |15 Sep,2014 11:13:59 AM

I own Vista QDJ 2011 model. AC is poor. No action taken despite repeated complaints during free service and customer meets. After the free service and warranty is over, the TASS asks me to get the paid servicing of AC done at a price. They could have done this during the free service also. but they allowed me to suffer for 2 years. I dont want to speak about the other things. Because, without proper air conditioning, the best of the vehicles come to a naught......

• Chandrabose |05 Oct,2014 09:41:56 AM

I owned a Vista QDJ 2010 model.The engine performance and driving experience is nice.It feels spacious.But the materials used both in interior and body building is in poor quality.The door hinges are weak, so the doors lowered and jam with the body.Head lamps are not sufficient.sufficient. Frequent failure of heater plugs giving starting troubles.No spares (stainless steel bolts and wheel axil cups) are available for Tata make alloy wheels.There is nobody to hear our cry to rectify all these things.Poor workman ship and poor service is providing by the service centers.Now Iam thinking to renew my car with a new one from the same segment.Vista is the primary option while concerning the budget and the engine performance.

• Rakesh kumar |10 Jan,2015 11:00:31 PM

why issue about after sale service not solved by company

• prashant rajaram shinde |18 Apr,2015 07:37:28 PM

Iam driving a 2009 vista aura limited edition model,& Now tyres worn out on 55000 km, tyre size is 185/65/14 bridgestone with company fitted alloy wheels. iwant to know whether i can change the tyre size of my vista to 175/65/14 or stick to 185/65/14. which is good for me and vista.please help me.

Tata Vista review scorecard