Bad experience from tata on my car

• Appearance

Look and Style   Comfort   Pickup   Mileage   Best Features   Needs to improve   Overall Experience dear readers,i am the owner of tata indica vista car bearing BG 8296.i hav purchased this car on 17th August2012.yesterday my car completed @3100 before yesterday evening i noticed that some leakage of oil from the engine.yesterday early morning i went to the kulathunkal motors workshop,kuravankonam,thiruvananthapuram.they checked the engine and told me that the reason is , leakage of diesel from the pipe of  engine side.unfortunately that pipe is not available in car is in the workshop.i am wandering here and there.TATA motors or the service people hav no botheration about my suffering.yesterday i called the area office of tata passenger car division,ernakulam in their phone no.0484 6533053 from my mobile no.9447502017.nobody morning also i called there.but no response. from 2009 august onwards i am using tata indica dls car.last august i exchanged the new indica vista.before first service of this car, i posted impression about my car to the readers through this platform.this time i share my bittering experience from tata with my friends.if tata motors think my posting is genuine and need improvement ,let them do it.

Comments Tata Vista
  • prasad |08 Nov,2012 11:17:05 PM

yes,this is heartening to listen,now a days the service centres have become hubs of shoputaps,dhikava as they are doing moreto their cusomers.atleast the serve incharge would have suggested to you reg.,Actually I was planning to buy the same vehicle and you saved me lot of time and money,thanks bye

fwe |29 Nov,2012 05:06:21 PM

just because someone's car pipe leaked due to rough driving, you can't judge a car like INDICA VISTA and and change your mind to NOT to buy it. have you ever seen the numbers of indica on roads. the numbers itself prooves it.

CH ASIS KUMAR |15 Aug,2015 10:56:55 PM

Tata indica vista is good vehicle.

• D K Chahal |12 Nov,2012 06:30:16 PM

what is the status of your complaint about fuel pipe, after exipry of 2.5 months; please tell the readers.

• asharaf.m |13 Nov,2012 01:26:58 PM

dear frnds,now it is i'm running my car fault free....most probably on thursday or end of this week i will give my car for the second free service(5000-5500 km).now city ride with a/c i am getting 15 to 17 kms.long journey up to ernakulam by m.c road with a/c,getting mileage of 19 to 20kms,rainy days....

• tony george |10 Dec,2012 08:40:28 AM

you call the online customer service call centre of tata motors directly. i hope your problem will be solved within days by them. in the toll free number given in the service book. when i called tata customer care they replaced my ac within a resonable time, its a complaint due to manufacturing defect.

• Syed Imran |11 Dec,2012 12:44:06 AM

Best car, best price, low maintanence, leg space more than SUV's...using it since 2009 and planning to buy the same again with different color.

• rajiv |23 Apr,2013 07:48:00 PM

Yes, I agree, The service of Tata Motors' authorised workshops is very very poor. It seems that they are running their business of looting and puting their customers (whom they call at the time of buying car 'esteemed customer') in limbo for either part is not available or fix one problem to create another and the chain continues. In my case no complaint was repaired in one go, I have to visit them again and again for the same fault just to listen another point of fault. Sheer mismanagment.

Tata Vista review scorecard