Tata Indica Vista Electric 2010 car model

• Appearance

Pros : Comfort, stylish design, stylish look, Cool car,

After the few month ago, I have listened about this new Tata Indica Vista electric vehicle will launch by the June 2010. But now is expected to be rolled out by the end of this year. I eagerly waiting to buy a new EV. I know the the company is also intends to introduce in the auto market soon. I was making a plan to purchase a Reva's electric vehicle but after the got a information about Tata Indica Vista Electric variant so I have changed my choice for a EV. At the right time, I using a second Maruti 800 car. It also going to fall down within the one year because it has no more capability to handle a more verdion. I was also going in Delhi Auto Expo, there were displaying upcoming EV from the Tata Indica Vista model.

Comments Tata Indica Vista Electric
  • Mohan |25 Mar,2010 11:49:30 AM

Hi anurag thank for given a good information about Tata Indica vista electric 2010 vehicle, which will launch soon in India.

• swati |26 Mar,2010 07:34:01 AM

hey it was really amazing to know abt electric indica vista... i hope it will rule the roads of india.......

• Amit Sharma |30 Mar,2010 12:26:27 PM

Hey Tata Indica Vista electric will be introduced soon in the country. Let's keep with Tata Indica Vista Electric!!!

• arun |21 Apr,2011 07:06:57 PM

Dear is any electric car in launched in India ( by Maruthi, Tata or Chevy) , what about the price tag and one battery charge run kms. also inform about the Maruthi Cervo launch date.

• prashant kanwar |23 May,2011 02:34:36 PM

what is the price of this car and when it will be launched

• harsimran |29 May,2011 02:29:44 PM

please email me about the electric car for the family which we feel comfortable & less cost . i will wait for your reply from harsimran

• harsimran |29 May,2011 02:30:27 PM

please give me the deatils about electric car via email

• Mohit Agrawal |19 Jul,2011 01:32:15 PM

Hi I am lookinh for the Electric Car, Can any one send across the details of Indica Vista (Electric)...

• bipin |06 Aug,2011 10:50:44 PM

who says followings are good very poor Comfort, stylish design, stylish look, Cool car

• bipin |06 Aug,2011 10:52:33 PM

TATA must work on : Comfort, stylish design, stylish look, Cool car and technology. keep it in mind you are producing car not truck

Tata Indica Vista Electric review scorecard