Tata Indica Vista Aqua 1.2 safire - Look for comfort car than look here

• Appearance

Pros : pickup , interior ,Exterior, power

Cons : price, fuel

I have seen new Tata Indica Vista Aura version, and me first impression was fantastic and great. Though I have not taken a test drive but look wise very good, I am seriously considering it. If it gives the same exictment which I got when I test drove Vdi, I will definately change my mind. And guys its fully loaded Aura Quadrajet with Music System, Rear fog lamp, rear defogger & rear washer,Auto gear,Automatic, break system is 30k cheaper then Vdi. Seems GVM.

Comments Tata Indica Vista 2008-2013
  • N. Anderson |13 Dec,2008 02:35:29 PM

Tata Indica Vista Aqua 1.2 safire is average car. the mileage of this is average and pickup , interior ,Exterior, power good.

• suruti |13 Dec,2008 05:53:51 PM

Tata Indica is LookWise good and comfort car. some compromise in Interior if You able to purchse some Accessories then it's good for u.

• manoj |08 Feb,2009 02:26:08 PM

Tata indica vista safire is great car. I have already booked one. (Black). There is another special edition vista which is very good and but it has golden metal allaround which does not look good. safire and quadrajet both the engines are bought from Fiat. quadrajet aura is comaprable to swift diesel, while safire is to i10 magna. Vista has got poor interiors but its true value for money. Just invest in seat covers and you dont have to pay a single rupee extra for other comforts. Tata rocks. I think every indian should buy TATAs cars.

• richie |04 Apr,2009 09:35:03 AM

i dont like this indica

• pawan kumar goel |01 Jul,2010 03:15:28 PM

TATA indica vista saffire is the worst car I have ever driven. It is a pain in the neck. The systems and sub-systems works not on your instructions but on it own whims and fancies. I am ready to sell this car to TATA MOTORS so that I could be spared the trauma of having it. In the span of 1.5 years the AC needed repair 4 times, power windows malfunctions regularly, seat belt sensor malfuntioned for first 1 year, mileage on city road is 7 km/litre and lots of other problems becomes part of your life.

Bhaskar |29 Apr,2011 05:33:28 PM

Looks like you do not know how to drive a car. I have been driving Indica Vista for the past 2 years and the mileage is 1km in city and have not had a single problem with the AC

Bhaskar |29 Apr,2011 05:34:29 PM

I am sorry the mileage is 12km in city and 16km in highway

karan |27 Sep,2011 02:23:27 PM

This guy is crazy!!! r u saying tht r getting 7km???? go and learn good driving first and don't post the wrong review ever. People look for right reviews so tht they can make a right decesion but people like u spoil everything!!!

• Chiranjib Roy |09 Oct,2010 06:23:51 PM

TATA indica vista Aura safire 1.2L (Spl Edition/royal gold) is an excelent comfortable car.I am very much happy with my car. I drive my car personally and enjoy.It is comaprable to swift and According to my openion, it is better than i10 due to its interrior space/front looking/spacial designed goodlooking headlights/ lather interrior finising dashboard.In congusted area, mailage 12 KM/L (Approx) and long drive 17 Km/L (Approx).

• deepak |26 Nov,2010 01:13:27 AM

true, avg.12 in city n 17 on highway with ac on if speed nr abt 70 or less ,with no fast acclrtion,plastic makes noise a lot of noise, just drove 12000 km i bought safire le, comfort good beter than many cars,but still quality pinches me.doors donot close proprly n leav gap wen closed.make sound like truck door.but comfort n safty no doubt good.

• Rymekee |18 Jan,2011 07:02:27 PM

we have bought the safire aqua 1.2 BSIII in feb 10 after one month if i keep my hand in the door i use to get an electric schock later when ever i open thte dinky full to the top it use to fall at my head . The rear 2 doors got with a problem that is first the left rear door u cannot open it from inside but only from outside not bcause of the child lock later it happen to the right rear door, i think TATA should really look into these problems.

• Jaffer |02 Feb,2011 03:10:29 PM

Hi All, I am planning to buy a car..I am confused between tata safire auq 1.2 and santro xing. I think which is best in tata is spacing in rear seats. can any one tell me about tata safire mileage in city and high way. is there problems in tata?

nagalakshmi |30 Jun,2011 08:40:08 PM

no buy this car its a good car.

• Karan |27 Sep,2011 02:20:20 PM

best car guys... go for this

• Suraj |03 Nov,2012 09:11:54 PM

Dear Friends I am confused between TATA Indigo LX or Indica Vist QDJ VX both having same on-road price of Rs. 5,65,000/-. Should I go for Indigo LX or Indica Vist QDJ VX. any suggestion please....???

Tata Indica Vista 2008-2013 review scorecard