A great car to drive

By for Tata Indica Vista 2008-2013 from Kanpur 2009-02-11 16:54:34.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good looking, comfortable

Cons : Less Boot space

I have been driving Tata Indica Vista Aqua 1.2 Safire for last few months. This is a fabulous car to drive on the city & highways. It has adjustable driver seat. It is giving me around 15-18 kmpl in the city. It is very well designed car. It runs smoothly on the road. It is more comfortable than others. I love driving Tata Indica Vista Aqua 1.2 Safire.

• amit |18 Feb,2010 10:44:43 AM

Tata was representing a great car in passenger car class. Its a Tata Indica Vista model in India. I have already purchased Tata Indica Vista. friend you are so smart in cars. I hope you will be a expert in the cars spec and features perfect combination. Let's cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jayantilal G.Makwana |13 Apr,2010 12:04:04 PM

I like car ( Tata Indica Vista Diesel). Comfirtable in space and less noise and more features in comparative with other cars in this cost but i have litle doubt of unctioning of A.C.

• andrew gandhi |15 Apr,2010 09:39:52 AM

I just stumbled upon this great link by the tata guys. I suggest all indica fans check it out. Great opportunity to win the car. Though I could not find the difference. PLease let me know if anyone can. http://www.surpriseyourself.in/

• vishnu Gandhe |14 Jul,2010 08:53:45 AM

Indica Vista safire is a good car to drive.But the service is poor. My car was taken to the wk shop for defect in AC but it could not be ractified. The AC water causes dampness on the floor due to leakages.

Surjeet |19 May,2011 04:39:39 PM

I SUGGEST TO CONTACT AND LOGGED A COMPLIANT WITH CUSTMER CARE CELL OF TATA. HOPE YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED

• Surjeet Thakur |19 May,2011 04:36:44 PM

Great car at this price, sufficent features, nice after sale service by TATA, It almost 16 month I have been drivng TATA Vista Terra TDI with tag FILL IT, FORGET IT, DRIVE IT GIVING 20 KMPL PLAIN HIGHWAY AND 16 ON HILLS WITH A/C ON. STRONG CAR OF TATA. MY VISTA ESCAPED WITHOUT ANY DENT WHEN TREE IN FRONT OF HOUSE FELL ON IT. NICE LUXORY CAR WITH COMFORT. MUST BUY WITH ONE TEST DRIVE

• RITESH |28 Jan,2012 08:16:19 PM

IAM PLANING TO BUY TATA VISTA QUADRAJET ,ITS A GOOD CAR BUT IAM CONFUSED IN BUYING SWIFT LXI OR TATA VISTA?