Tata Indica- M very happy

By for Tata Indica eV2 from Hyderabad 2010-05-31 18:13:44.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Brilliant fuel economy, great power and performance

Cons : None

When I had to choose my first car I really don't why but I was pretty clear on Indica. The car is a complete value for money both in terms of the initial costs and the maintenance costs. The car is also very smooth to drive unlike the thinking that Diesel cars are heavy while driving. The power steering makes the ride a pleasurable one. Also, the child safety locks helps me drive comfortably with my 2 year old kid. The braking is strong and effective as whenever and wherever you require they work for you and indeed listen to you. I get an average of 14kmpl in the city, which again is impressive and quite satisfying. I am very happy by the performance of the car and the availability of Diesel option also helps me save a lot on my monthly expenditures. I mean I thought that I should mention here that I am a happy customer of Tata Indica and did not face any particular problem with the car till now. If you people are planning to buy Indica, just go for it.

• Bharat Kaushik |19 Sep,2010 08:50:28 AM

Thanks for information. I was confused, but finally I will only go for Tata Indica. Really its amazing car.