Poor service

By for Tata Indica V2 2001-2011 from chennai 2010-09-02 16:47:20.0
  • Appearance

Pros : poor service backup

Please don't buy TaTa car, I bought a new indica V2 from concorde motors, chennai, from the beginign they were giving problem. I gave the cheque for the whole amount after registration they called me to take the deliivery of my car, I was waiting more than 2 hours after that they told your check was not passed so we will not give you the car, I went and checked in my bank, I was shocked that cheque was cleared before two days, I phoned them and warned them I will file case in consumer court then immediately they delivered my car. After that also I was facing lot of problems from all the tata motors dealer. with in 7000 km I sold my car because of poor service, I took my car to another dealer VST motors for top up the oil, they forced me to do second service, when I went to to take the delivery, my car was not washed and also they wantedly changed my air filter within 7000km but they didin't do the essential things ( wheel alignment ) after my second service (7000) both of the front tyres worned due to non alignment of the wheel, then I faced lot of electrical problems all I did with private work shop. TaTa car is good car but service backup is very worst.

• saji |22 Sep,2010 09:19:04 PM

spares are not available with dealers.Poor workmanship in exterior and interior parts.Metal body is very poor in quality as compared to Maruti. It give too much problems in thick traffic (doesn't give quick starting after quick stop)

• Fani |04 Nov,2010 03:48:05 PM

True.Car companies are giving importance to sell their car, not giving the proper service.This will affect the image of the company and their product. If someone says particular product is bad, it would stop 9 prospective leads to buy the product. car manufactueres should have better control and monitoring system to find out what is really happening in the service centre, If not your company will be a history & your product will be in the museum.

• G.Raghavendra Rao |13 Feb,2012 01:51:31 PM

I have taken a TEST DRIVE for Indica eV2 Diesel Car at CONCORDE L.B.Nagar.I found there is disturbing sound while CRUISE.As long as we keep rising the speed with Accelerator we can clearly hear this SOUND from the Engine.The Sales-executives said there is no complaint/Prob with the Vehicle.PLEASE SOME ONE FROM TATA must take immdte measures to rectify this problem if the Engine itself is like this FPRGET ABOUT THIS.