A car for Indian roads

By for Tata Indica V2 Xeta from Bangalore 2008-11-15 16:03:55.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good pick up, mileage and economy

Cons : Quality of interiors

One of my friend possess this car since a long gone past. After reaching to him he advised me to have a test drive of the car so that i could also know about the qualities of the car. Since once i asked him to tell me about a car that could suit my interests, he asked me to come to him. Besides the quality of interiors of the car everything was OK, but still i would prefer to move on with the car since it offers excellent mileage and economy. I am thinking to buy the car as soon as possible.

• naresh |23 Feb,2011 05:23:15 PM

i need a car for taxi use

• SUBHA SEN |08 Jun,2011 12:02:47 PM

HI, I AM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH ALTO LX . BUT I WANT MORE ROMANCE. THAT'S WHY IAM OUT WITH THE IDEA OF BUYING A TATA XETA EV2 GLX -PETROL WITHIN 2 MONTHS ALTHOUGH THE SEPERATION WILL TORMENT ME. IHAVE RECENTLY FREQUENTED THE NEAREST DEALER WITH MY BETTERHALF AND I HAVE LOST HER AS SHE CUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE WHITE EV2. PLEAAAAAAASE SUGGEST A WAY OUT

• tridib gogoi |15 Oct,2011 08:47:58 PM

price of tata di,bolero mini truck,and all the mini truck.

• kiran |04 Dec,2011 07:41:32 PM

I think indica is better buy. I really dont know why people fall after Maruti cars. I have been using Tata indica Xeta for the last 6 years . Its having an excellent performance. Mileage is OK. It is like very cheap luxury cars. priced at the rate of altos and Astar. but when it comes to the comfort and space . I bet there is no car like the TATA Car. I sometimes when attending marriage parties will put 6 - 8 members in the car . Ibet it is not possible motre than 4 in an ALTO car. Then where is the mileage factor. Alto may give maximum upto 15 - 16 but Xeta does give 13-14 with AC. and I feel very comfortable.

kishore |18 Jan,2012 01:36:32 AM

Hi Kiran,r u interested to sell ur car.....6 yrs had already been over....if ur interested u can mail me with asking price & colour....

• kishore |18 Jan,2012 01:37:45 AM