Rating of Tata Indica V2 Turbo

A complete car and a true value of money

for DLG TC

I bought this car at the age of 44, after having driven almost all small segment cars and choosing therefrom. I have since driven this Indica 20000 kms in 15 months. Of the 20000 kms, I have driven 12000 kms on highway and the rest in city. I have always re-fueled the tank full and have measured the mileage each time. The mileage I constantly get in city is 17/18 kmspl and on highways 21/22 kmspl (@ speed of 80/85 kmsph). It??s a very economical car - per KM cost in city works out between Rs.2 to Rs.2.10 and on highway between Rs.1.65 to Rs.1.70 (image the running cost per person with a family of 4). The car is very spacious, comfortable & smooth running vehicle - I have driven a maximum of 650 kms in one single day (from Akola to Vadodara). The road grip is fantastic and the AC is very effective. Its pick-up is no more sluggish even with AC on, as it is in the case of non-Turbo. The initial pick-up cannot be compared with that of a petrol car of its segment but later on it is as good. Overall, you virtually don??t feel you are driving a diesel car.

A