Tata Hexa priced well but can't beat the Tata Safari Storme
Tata has priced the Hexa at a starting price of Rs 11.99 lakh which I think is really impressive and will make it a good buy against the Innova Crysta. However, it is the XM 4x2 with the 2.2-litre diesel engine with the 6-speed automatic transmission that I'm most interested in. It comes with 156PS and a rather impressive torque of 400Nm. I was considering the top-end XT 4x4 variant but it is almost Rs 2 lakh more expensive than the Tata Safari Storme which is a bit of a disappointment. Having said that I still love the fact that it comes with monster 19-inch alloy wheels. But the best part about the Hexa is it comes loaded with safety and convenience features even in the base variant. Basic safety features such as ABS and airbags have not been omitted.
- 101 Likes
- 53 Dislikes
Other Hexa Reviews
In the month of Sept 2016, I had planned to buy the Honda BRV, I always wanted a big vehicle. But after seeing the promo of Tata Hexa, I changed my mind. The Hexa looks a...
Being a very recent owner, it may be too soon for me to write a detailed long term drive review. But I'll be glad to share my rationale for deciding on Tata Hexa, whi...
Tata Hexa Further Research
Trending Tata Cars
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Tata EVision ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Tata H7XRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Tata Tiago EVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 01, 2019
- Tata Tigor EVRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2019
On Tata Hexa :- Get First Year Insurance @...