Its a fantabulous car.
I feel like buying it today.....but it is unfortunate that they have very poor sales guys and they are very lethargic. I went twice to showroom, the sales person is saying vehicle not available for testing. Even though i booked the test drive 2 weeks back Am soo worried about the after buy service for TATA Cars. I think that is the only disadvantage of buying TATA Cars. I hope the company will work on those specific lines. Looking forward to buy the car from a different dealer.
- 19 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Other Hexa Reviews
In the month of Sept 2016, I had planned to buy the Honda BRV, I always wanted a big vehicle. But after seeing the promo of Tata Hexa, I changed my mind. The Hexa looks a...
Tata has priced the Hexa at a starting price of Rs 11.99 lakh which I think is really impressive and will make it a good buy against the Innova Crysta. However, it is the...
Being a very recent owner, it may be too soon for me to write a detailed long term drive review. But I'll be glad to share my rationale for deciding on Tata Hexa, whi...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Tata Cars
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Tata EVision ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Tata H7XRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Tata Tiago EVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 01, 2019
- Tata Tigor EVRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2019
On Tata Hexa :- Get First Year Insurance @...