Rating of Tata Hexa

About tata suvs and cars ..

s
sunil babu
On: May 09, 2017 | 433 Views

If anybody not going to buy tata cars ..or going to buy another car ...I kindly request u to buy tata cars and tata suvs .....u know why ? Tata suvs are too strong and heavy weight .all of them read in news paper 2 weeks before that tiago accident in it all of them are safe..tata buidquality is too good....their new product hexa ...just go and watch the hexa...heavy weight suv ..u can drive any speed without any fear beacuse of its weight ....every cars have its own problem..not tata only....I have an indigo past ..good car , good mileage .,,, i dont have any problem with that car...now I have tata ace for supply curry powder..its 5 years old now...without any trouble.....now iam going to say about my indigo....its buid quality is too good...one day me and my family got an accident with my indigo....accident is too big ..., me and my family are all safe.....build quality is too good....tata is tata...dont blame any tata product ...pls......just go to any car for example maruthi , hyundai, or any other foreign cars... is there any safety for paasengers.....no safety ...beacuse all are light weight ..if u accelerate too fast u will be fear of light weight ....tata suvs and cars have good weight and built quality ..promblems will occur in any cars because of driving fault and care ......another problem tata facing is service centres ...may be they will clear promptly ...now tata design is tooo good ...just watch their new product tata hexa......so every indian must be proud of tata ...., dont blame their product ...in my experiance tata is too good .....now iam planning to buy tata hexa ...but its too costly ...anyway xe is starting affordable price...

Other Hexa Reviews