Rich in Features

• Appearance

Pros : Value for Money with Rich Features and Safety

Cons : None

It was 9+ years and time to upgrade for new car. I was looking for car with 2015 model which should be rich in features but also within my budget. After doing research on internet and seeing few company's model finally decided to settle for TATA.

Look and Style: Very good finish and stylish neat look. The black liner on pillar is very stylish and gives car a diiference and easy to spot from distance. The Paint is of very good quality and gives rich feel and look. The moment you enter the car the huge black dash board and finish gives you WOW effect. The Herman music system with all its features and good suround sound adds to the excellent interiors.

Comfort: It is very comfortable for three people to seat at the back seat and has good leg room. The steering moves very smoothly and makes your drive comfortable. The power steeing seems to be the best in the segment!!! The speedometer and related information given by softwares are very good and informative. There are various safety features and it gives a sense of confidence in the product.

Pickup: Good pickup. The gear moves smoothly but gear movement needs to be done with precision.

Mileage: Fuel efficiency is OK but can be improved.

Best Features: Harman Music System, Smooth sterring & Black pillars that give stylish look. Comfortable for 3 people to seat at back.

Needs to improve: None

Overall Experience: Good Value for Money. Tata seems to be coming out with better products. After Zest, Bolt too has lived upto customers expectation.

Comments Tata Bolt
  • pramod |12 Apr,2015 11:51:00 AM

what about mileage of this car...

Rama Naveen |25 Nov,2015 02:40:15 PM

I got petrol xm variant, in city moving traffic I managed to get 15km/litre. Best I got on less traffic 23.5km/litre. I even managed to touch 25km/litre once. What else more I csn ask for.

harshad khebade |09 Dec,2015 09:05:29 PM

Diesel? Or petrol?

Maruthi |11 Jan,2016 09:59:37 PM

What are the procedure have to be followed for best millage please reply me sir recently bought bolt xm petrol..

Maruthi |12 Jan,2016 06:54:02 PM

Recently I bought bolt xm petrol,please explain me Naveen sir what are the procedure have to be followed to get good milege.

• Maruthi |12 Jan,2016 06:54:57 PM

Recently I bought bolt xm petrol,please explain me sir what are the procedure have to be followed to get good milege.

Tata Bolt review scorecard