Tata Aria is the best SUV & MUV in India

• Appearance

Pros : Stylish look, great car, comfort, Value for money,

Tata Motors is ready to launch a new SUV Tata Aria car model in the SUV segment. But I am confused for this model that it is coming from SUV or MUV segment in the Indian auto market. According to my expectation that the company after the great success of the best SUVs Tata Safari, it has produced a new SUV vehicle. Tata Aria's price has not been announced by the company, but I have seen at another auto car sites, they say it will be at Rs. 12-lakh. It's coming with seven-eight seat capacity like a passenger car. I have already bought a Tata Safari diesel variant. Its performance is really nice. I can say that its a best car in Sport Utility vehicle class. I hope that the company upcoming model 'Tata Aria' will also be a magnificent car in India. The company has not yet disclosed the exact number of variants of Tata Aria which they are going to launch but it is expected that it will launch with six variants. Just I have saw in another auto car site.

Comments Tata Aria
  • Nikhil |12 Mar,2010 12:59:24 PM

Wonderful car, which will comes in two different class in the market. I also says about best car in SUV

• anil |12 Mar,2010 10:43:03 PM

Hey, Watever, Still Thats a TATA made,, Person who gona Spend above 12 Lakhs will have to think twice. Where is the reputation and Quality of Toyota [here consider Innova]. Its not just the features inside the vehicle, but the category of people defenitely go for this segment , anyway will demand it. Lets wait and see. I am not saying TATA ARIA ll have to be under estimated, but When it compete with toyota Innova, [except features], ARIA must be lower priced or in the same range. But never more than that.

Pramod |06 Dec,2010 12:36:16 PM

What will you do with a brand name which does not give half the feauteres of Aria and charge more and top it all the arrogance you will have to deal with toyota and honda dealers.. I had a test drive and people who genuninely compare the other products in the same range will definately go for aria..it is a amazing vehicle.. for people who pay 23 lacs without even doing a test drive have either lot of money to squander or just ignorant.. Aria will be a winner for TATA, just like scorpio for Mahindra..

ashutosh |11 Aug,2011 05:55:00 PM

I have not yet made up my mind whether to buy Endeaver 4x2 @ 20L or Tata Aria 4x4 @16.8. Ford India could not and did not want to give a test drive and I had to travel 25 km to even see the car. That prompted me to look for alternative. I called up Manish of Millennium Motors and he was there with the vehicle within 2 hours and smiling. well the features thumbs up to Tata Aria,Fully loaded feature rich car. Finish is not very good and the third row space is less in tata aria. But since did not get a test drive of Endeavour, am really confused what to buy. A less featured Ford from unwilling dealer or fully loaded Tata Aria with little lower quality interiors. ANY HELP?

• Matthew Varghese |25 Apr,2010 06:31:40 AM

Lets wait and see the vehicle after launch. Tata did not give full details. What are the models available, price, detailed specifications are yet to be made available. My view is that Tata can improve lots of areas with different varients (models) R17 is great, lets see the engine performancwe, like Manza mileage is 21.02 kms/liter at least 18 KM/liter in highway would be great. Introducing A/T will be another plus point in Tata vehicles. Toyota have the name

• c k anbuselvan |14 Oct,2010 03:32:12 PM

look wise its nice but perfomance we have to wait and watch......

• Alex |14 Feb,2011 02:31:59 PM

Value of Innova is more of brand value than the product. The product is just boasting about their captive engine rechnology, which they claim trouble free. If one consider average usage of a private car in Km terms, i do not think ther are many users run their vehicle for more than 60000 km in 5 to 7 years. Innova too highly priced for the less than basic features it provides and for the plastic interior finish. It's value only for transport operators. In the other end, Aria is a gerat product which has a proven engine, advaced over their successful Safari. I believe that ARIA is value for money at that price range, which has all the features of an SUV placed above 22 lacs offered by Ford, Hyundai, Mistubishi and Toyota. Most importantly a tire size of 17 inch, at the same level of Fortuner.

ROCKY SINGH |16 Apr,2011 05:34:02 PM

please tell me valuable car

• ROCKY SINGH |16 Apr,2011 05:35:02 PM

i want to buy but my brother is saying fortuner but i like this and ford endeavour

• ROCKY SINGH |16 Apr,2011 05:35:36 PM

what to do teel me

• CHANDAN SINGH |28 May,2011 11:47:02 AM

• CHANDAN SINGH |28 May,2011 11:52:03 AM

• nidhish |07 Dec,2012 12:00:31 AM

I made a detailed study to buy a suv.Take xylo,innova, tata aria,tavera. Now I understood,Tata Aria is giving more than our valuable money.

Tata Aria review scorecard