Tata Aria best in Crossover segment in India

By for Tata Aria from Himachal pradesh 2010-09-02 17:51:05.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish look, sporty car, smart features, comfortable,

I am planning to purchase an excellent crossover model, Tata Aria. I am working person in private field and now necessary to a car in my professional. I have an charming car, which will be come up at pa my expectation. The company has not yet announced the launch of new Tata Aria in the country, but as per some auto website reports the new Aria is expected to be launched by the end of current calender year. The price of this car is believes to be tagged of around Rs. 15 lakh. The new Tata Aria is developed based on between SUV & MUV segment which makes it best crossover car in India. I have finally made mind to purchase the all new Tata Aria as soon as possible.

• gerry |03 Sep,2010 01:00:32 PM

good car , looks fine but cant be priced at 15 must be around 11

• prashant gange |09 Oct,2010 08:13:14 AM

i think nice car i would like to purches aria prashant gange

• Prakash |12 Dec,2010 05:59:24 PM

Is this a review? Sounds more like a little boy declaring his grand plans for the future..:DD .For your sake, i do hope the car meets all your expectations.

• Dr S Dutt |23 Jan,2011 08:41:26 PM

The problem with TATA Aria is getting information from the dealers. I have tried many times to get a test drive or for someone to contact me without success. TATA are being badly let down by their agents and they should take notice.