Awaiting for the brand new premium hatchback.
Best hatchback so far due to premium quality and new interiors. I hope the quality must be refined and developed as compared to old Tata cars. Tata Tiago was good but for interiors, the quality was average and also the transmission is poor compared to other cars. I believe, Tata has improved it's quality in this segment as it is in the premium list.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Tata Altroz
Finally a Made in India Car -designer looks, high on safety (most I have seen so far in its segment),fuel efficiency features- driving modes, idle engine pause, customization & passenger comfort.Vow!
Tata Altroz User Reviews
- All (165)
- Mileage (9)
- Performance (9)
- Looks (66)
- Comfort (14)
- Engine (11)
- Interior (24)
- Power (11)
- More ...
- View All Altroz Reviews
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Maruti XL5Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2020
- ORA R1Rs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 15, 2020
- Kia PicantoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2021
- Honda Brio 2019Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai AuraRs.5.64 - 9.24 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 21, 2020
- MG ZS EVRs.23.99 - 24.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 23, 2020