Skoda Yeti: Eagerly waiting

By for Skoda Yeti from Bangkok 2010-05-13 17:50:47.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish car, smart look,

Skoda Yeti is coming soon in the Indian auto market. I am eagerly waiting for new SUV Yeti car model. I have found the lot of information regarding that the launch date and price tags. It is expected to be launched by the June 2010 and will be available at RS.12 lakh. I hopes that it will perform well in the SUV segment. I have known many SUV models like Mahindra Scorpio and Tata Safari, which are given a wonderful performance in the SUV segment. I hope that the new Skoda Yeti will also perform as per our potential in the market. I went at auto event, there were displayed Skoda Yeti at Skoda Auto Pavilion. I was impressed to this model. After that I just waiting for long awaited Skoda Yeti.

• ravindra |14 May,2010 03:11:59 PM

if you are willing to sell your car,then please intimate me when you are selling your ride . i will sure buy your car .

• RAKESH BALWADKAR |17 May,2010 01:43:12 PM

I had gone to delearship of skoda in pune ,they have started taking booking but the expected price range is 18 lacs . and will be available in dec 2010

• Jayant |20 May,2010 12:40:13 PM

Hey, I saw the car parked at Jai Auto in Gurgaon. The car looksssss awesome..........