Worst car I have purchased in my life

By for Skoda Superb 2009-2014 2013-07-19 11:05:51.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style   Comfort   Pickup   Mileage   Best Features   Needs to improve   Overall Experience Most unsatisfactory vehicle. I purchased Skoda Superb Petrol form Jaipur on ….It came with a battery discharge problem which was identified in the very first week itself. After getting initial support from the dealer for trying to repair it and putting his most competent engineer available in India on work, the dealer too gave up declaring that this is un-repairable in India. Now the Skoda people have advised me to switch on the battery every alternate day to re-charge, even if I am not going to use it. Entire blame can not be put on local dealer as they are delivering their capacity support which is available with them.  Now it either rests in my garage or in the dealers'; forget enjoying its drive on road.    Would never recommend to buy this vehicle from Skoda.  Purchase this vehicle only if you are sure you would drive it every day to keep battery charged. I can not count on my Superb now as I am no way sure when I am going to get next ride.  Now I realized after-sales-service is more important than the initial look of vehicle, which has come as a COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT from SKODA. Vishwas Jain, Chairman,  Consulting Engineers Group Ltd., (  www.cegindia.com ) Jaipur vishwas@cegindia.com