WORST CAR EVER SKODA SUPERB

By for Skoda Superb 2009-2014 2012-09-03 12:26:17.0
  • Appearance

Pros : ex showroom price

Cons : everything is a con about this car

Skoda Superb seemed the best in its class but the truth is its the worst in its class. A car is complete with an excellent service back up. Let me give you some insight, I bought Superb is July 2010 after convincing my dad that it is better than camry and accord. From July 2010 to August 2012 my car has been in workshop and in broken state for about 4 months. So technically i haven't been able to even use my car because of the pathetic service. Superb hands down is the worst car i have ever purchased. Once i had a TATA indica too which was very bad quality wise but there service was far better than SKODA

• Dinesh |11 Mar,2013 12:53:54 AM

I do not agreed with the comment given above,Its a world class car and it is giving marvelous mileage as i am owner of Skoda Superb 2.5 V6 Tdi 2006 model and i already drived more than 2 lakh kilometers and car is still like new car,No extra maintenance is required and you can get full value of your money .Please dont misguide to innocent purchasers,It is 100 times better than the others cars in this segment ,low price more mileage.

Tousif Iqbal |07 May,2013 05:23:34 AM

Ya Dinesh I completely agree with U..... Its really 100 times better car in its segment. but we Indians knows only 2 names when it comes to cars, Maruti n Tata, n because of this mentality many Genuine Buyers are still banking on these two companies. who is going to match the Rich interiors n the Superb Ride n Handling of Skodas.......

• vikram mishra |19 Mar,2013 12:15:40 AM

I agree with the first comment. I have a 2006 2.5 V6 tdi superb. It ran good for the first 3 years, I really loved the power. But for the past 4 years I've spent over 4 lakhs in maintenance and breakdown. I've sent the car to literally all the service centers in delhi, But skoda service in delhi is the worst ever. I've never had such a bad service from any other car I've owned previously. most of the times the service center engineers don't know what's wrong with the car. This is absolutely pathetic and I recommend people against going for any skoda car as their service sucks. I hope this comment helps future car buyers.

anurag |20 Apr,2013 11:14:00 AM

thankkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuu for the comment i told my dad to buy the car so he booked it just now i was shocked that this car is the worst car ever sooo i am going to telll my dad that cancel the booking thanksssssssss very muchhhh

• Manya Saheb |28 Apr,2013 09:44:03 PM

What pathetic replies to the pathetic comment above...!! I do own a Superb and live in Pune. Never has my car broken down and never was there any problem. I have driven nearly a lakh of kilometers in it and its still as the word says SUPERB..!!! It gets serviced every 15000 km and so its the best to drive around. Dont spoil the name of the car if you dont have the money to service it.

• Tousif Iqbal |07 May,2013 05:19:07 AM

Ya there are certain issues with the Skoda Service, which they are trying to resolve. But as far as the car is concerned, I dont think anyone is going to match the quality of Skodas in its segment, whether its the interiors or the performance. Take the car to any Ghat section n one ll truly recognize the Ride n Handling quality of Skoda. Moreover its also one of the safest car on Indian Roads...... Broken Down????????????

• manish |27 Jun,2013 08:59:30 PM

yaa yaa i agree coz new superb is heavy maintance car and my cousin has one and once the car just was stop on the road and car went blank.....it took 4 months to get some parts to restart the car.........i suggest dont buy any skodo products....japense and koren cars r d best zero maintance

• Charan Brahmandam |18 Nov,2013 07:41:42 PM

I Agree with Akshay... The original review posting person here...I own a 2010 Superb Elegance Petrol MT.' While the performance of the car... Driving is excellent and smooth.. Like really smooth (MY OPINION).. The maintenance is really really high... Service given in Hyderabad is CARELESS and PATHETIC. I had my clutch plates changed twice..(totalling 1.3 Lakhs)... and 10 days from service centre and I have to send it back because of a Self start issue... I had to have the fuel line changed... The Pick-up Service guys broke my A/C Panel and deny doing it.. and now to replace it, it costs 10K and best of all.. IT IS NEVER AVAILABLE...... They Stole my umbrella during service. And the Imbecile like responses they give are.... well. I cannot imagine auto rickshaw manufacturers giving that response... . Battery Gets discharged every 3 days and systems fail after..... 55 litters of petrol is gulped ENTIRELY on one busy day.. Average Milage I am getting is 6-8..... Otherwise a very SPACIOUS and Comfortable car..... I want to dump it ONLY due to THE PATHETIC SERVICE... And My research has revealed that the Clutch Issue is VERY common.. and NONE of the technicians in the World are capable of servicing Volkswagen or Skoda Vehicles(They are from same company...for those who do not know..)