Very Nice Sedan - Worth Money? Read below

By for Skoda Rapid 2016-11-15 13:27:55.0
  • Appearance

First we test drove the City and then Vento and then the Rapid.

But when we went to Rapid it was the DSG that the dealer accidentally brought for the test drive.

No regret because we liked the DSG than anything else in these segments.

At first it was not much different from the Vento on the inside. Almost everything looks same in them. However City has a different feel. It is a good car with good engine when it's alone but when you compare with the Germans I did not feel that punch. The City felt too noisy when revved high.

By looks, yes I prefer the city and the Skoda pretty much the same design since the last facelift. I personally do not like Vento’s looks among these cars in the competition.

It is quite more expensive than the high end City which makes us feel more luxurious with the sunroof and etc. but that is not that matters a lot to me. These are purely personal opinion, I need luxury in the car which performs well too. In this case I chose the DSG over anything else.

This DSG comes in D- Automatic, S- Sports Automatic and Manual mode. These give you the pleasure of riding in all different modes that you want. The S mode is my favorite!

The HHC – Hill hold control is amazing when there are amateurs driving at home. The Rear AC vent is a boon for Indian weather – Honestly, please get a model with this feature because later you cannot upgrade or modify to get one.

Also I got discount on the model from Skoda and they still are offering better offers.

I have opted for service package that others do not offer.

Happy and safe driving!