The best sedan car for indians

By for Skoda Rapid 2013-03-19 19:06:35.0
  • Appearance

Pros : The best sedan car in the Indian market

Cons : they should have provided blue tooth

I booked volkswagan Jetta in Abraham motors chennai december 2012.They promised I will get my Car by march 25th 2013 but when i enquired with them on 10th march 2013 about the delivery they said i will get it only in May.I really got mad and shouted with them and got back my money.The next option for me was soda.when I called Gurudev motors arumbakkam i was connected to sales executive Ms.priya.I really got convinced with scoda Elegance just for 50% of Volkswagan Jetta and looks much better than Jetta.Espeacially when I dont have parking lot in my office i left with no choise of parking the car on the road.The car was delivered to me in just 4 working days.I bought the beautiful black color.My staffs my daughters my wife and my self are having the same feeling of excellant car for the money what i paid.I advice to all indians who prefer to go for sedan car having budget of 10lacs should buy only Rapid.No other makes can be comparable with Rapid.   Look and Style very stylish Comfort fantastic Pickup superb Mileage I dont know yet Best Features The real value for money Needs to improve   Overall Experience

• PR |23 Mar,2013 01:05:49 AM

Hi - I have booked for Skoda Petrol... what do you suggest? petrol or diesel? Thanks, PR

PR |23 Mar,2013 01:07:57 AM

Also, the price that the dealer in Bangalore has quoted 10Lacs after 40k cash discount for Elegance Petrol. I read other reviews and I see people have got Diesel for 9.9lacs. So was wondering..

Aaron reddy |21 Jan,2016 01:33:29 PM

If you are really interested in petrol car you go for vento TSI