Skoda is German Shit- Fraud Company

By for Skoda Rapid 2013-2016 2014-10-17 13:33:34.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Skoda is Fraud

Cons : Skoda is Cheater

I bought Skoda Rapid (1.6 Ambition Plus- Diesel) on 30th August 2014 from Nawab Motors, Noida(U.P- India), Authorized Skoda Dealer. I booked the car of Model year 2014 on 17th August 2014. It is clearly mentioned on the booking form (VIN 14- used for 2014 model car). Booking Form image attached. The car I was delivered has VIN(vehicle identification number) TMBBLHNA4DG018983 which is 2013 model car as the letter in the 10th position of VIN is D and  it depicts 2013 Model Year. The story doesn't end here. The 2nd problem I faced was the manufacturing defect in the car that includes: Gear Lever Vibration in 4th Gear complete vehicle vibration while braking and brakes not work properly, Heavy engine noise inside cabin, Steering volume control cracked automatically. I went to the Skoda Service Center (Nawab Motors Pvt. Ltd.) at Sector-11, Noida on 29th Sep, 2014 and till now my problem hasn't been resolved. On 11th Oct, I mailed the issue to Skoda authorities including Mr. Sudhir Rao (MD- Skoda Auto, India) and director, Nawab Motors and demanded a refund with all the compensation against the mental torture given by Skoda. To my surprise, only 3 persons out of 8 people addressed on mail opened the mail till date, not even the customer care(Used total track application for notification). In the reply, Mr. Sanjay Shukla (After Sales) on 13th Oct, overlooked my demand of refund intentionally and wrote that they will try to deliver the car on 23rd Oct,2014. On 14th I replied and asked for refund and compensation again but still no reply. I am really disappointed with Skoda and do feel that Skoda has cheated me and I am sure enough they have cheated many of their customers like me. I demanded my money back with complete settlement of my loan with all the interest plus the money I had invested in car accessories plus Taxi cost I borne in the absence of car plus all the compensation of the mental torture and trauma created by Skoda till date, but never got a reply. Subrat Sagar subratsagar@gmail.com

• natasha |17 Oct,2014 06:17:38 PM

Mr. sagar, you should have checked properly before buying this vehicle. Skoda is one of the best car companies in the world and you have no business to call it a fraud. It seems like you are not liking this model and you want to buy another car that is why you are making this comment.

Imandar nigam |17 Nov,2014 03:34:35 PM

@natasha, I would like to know how you feel after you have spent around 12-13 lakhs to buy a car and you get a shitty faulty model delivered for that amount of money. He might be wrong to call the company shit as its just one faulty model, but let me tell you after sales services and authorized services wise skoda sucks big big time. They just loot you of money. Services provided are really lower than third class. FYI.. I drive Skoda Fabia Ambiente 1.6 2009 model and till date car is running smoothly absolutely no problem. But again i dont get it serviced at authorised station but there is a local but famous specialist mechanic who provides services only for skoda vehicles.

• sachin |17 Oct,2014 10:57:48 PM

Hello you should have approach consumer forum with this problem solving skill

• sanjiv narula |20 Oct,2014 09:08:30 PM

Mr. Sagar , Your anger is justified , but you should not go upto the extent of asking for all the types of compensations. Firstly I suggest you to believe in the product quality.Car designing and manufacturing is not a childs job. It requires hell lot of engineering and because of certain manufacturing defects you cannot comment on the overall quality. You should be an engineer to understand the level of expertise going into this technology.Now calmly ask for repair of your car, which I believ should be taken care off , if not at this dealership then some other one. Don't loose heart . Believe in them , they will surely help you . By the way I do not own Skoda or VW . I own corolla Altis - TOTAL PEACE OF MIND .

John |04 Dec,2014 03:41:08 PM

I strongly agree with you.

• anit kumar |21 Oct,2014 07:09:36 PM

sure after sale service are not good at some dealer, vehicle is good but fraud is fraud.

• naveen Kumar |15 Nov,2014 10:35:36 PM

it is very easy to give advices . the pain , agony, anger experienced by purchaser who buys product with fault can not be understood by other people. I can understand the condition of Mr. Sagar, I wd suggest that Mr. Sagar should approach consumer forum with all documents.

akash |28 Nov,2015 04:34:49 PM

Yr tum Maruti 800 hi Le lo.

• Ankit |30 Dec,2014 03:39:45 PM

Skoda is a skoda... Agreed that there is a problem with their after sales but its a car made for all the possible crashes and accidents. A Strong German car after all. I am planning to buy this car looking at the attactive price range. Autobhan Mumbai, is Giving me a good discount of rs 1 lcs on this car. On road price for this car comes up to 10.07 other competitors that i am open to are Maruti Ciaz and Honda City. Please help...

rajiv |30 Dec,2014 05:22:35 PM

Ankit 30 Dec,2014 03:39:45 PM - Akit - which model are you trying to buy on that price of 10.07lacs (Mumbai regn with octroi) ? Is it TDI Elegance or TDI ambition plus ?

• ramesh |26 Jan,2015 01:32:16 PM

I agree with majority of negative comments. I visited a show room in chennai to inquire about RAPID, which is widely advertised. Later I came to know, its all sham, lie and cheating the general public. Why the show room persons are poorly trained?. They talk as if their product have descended form heavens. Their respnse is either buy or leave as if only skoda is available in the market. Skoda nad the dealers do not play fool with Indian customers. They have got wonderful options than your products. You people need to learn lot about Indian Market. Hell to Skoda and their bogus dealers like Gurudev Motors!

• kan |09 Jul,2015 07:55:09 PM

Hiii... Skoda is not german but swedish

kan |08 Oct,2015 06:00:52 PM