Skoda Rapid, A Perfect Daily Commuter

By for Skoda Rapid 2011-2013 from Guwahati 2012-09-08 13:34:52.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good Mileage, Affordable price and feature rich

Cons : lesser power output

I own a Skoda Rapid for last six months and have driven it about 5k kms. If I have to explain the car's performance in one word than it is simply superb. I am a big Skoda fan and wanted to own a Skoda car from starting but their higher prices don't allow me to do so, but when they launch the Rapid, this dream came true. I have Skoda Rapid 1.6 TDI Elegance, which cost me around 10 lakh, which is not that high price for such a wonderful car. The beautiful looks and subtle design took is what that make this car so special. The car is as stylish and elegant as it is from outside. The spacious cabin gives you much needed comfort on rough Indian roads. The drivability of the car is good, it drives so well both on highways and in cities. I own the top-end variant, thus it comes loaded with a lots off features like ABS, cruise control, in-built stereo and music system, electrically adjustable mirrors and airbags. I have to travel a lot as I am a businessman and drives around 200km on the daily basis and the Skoda is the best car for this as it gives a mileage of 20kmpl in city, yes I am getting 20kmpl mileage in city traffic. In last six months, I never faced any serious problem with the car and also satisfy with the Skoda service centers. At last, I will say it totally wort to by this car.