Just bought top end diesel 4 days back ,after driving nearly 500 km.it is found.

• Appearance

Pros : well built car,good turbo engine,nice control

Cons : hard clutch pedal,no usb port

Look and Style good and solid built Comfort not very comfortable for long drive,you tend to get tired. Pickup excellent pick up...turbo is simply superb.engine is very refined. Mileage presently giving nearly 15 Best Features nothing special Needs to improve clutch pedal,dont know about accessories and parts,dealer attitude. Overall Experience indeed very good car..topend is slightly overpriced.

Comments Skoda Rapid 2011-2013
  • Murali |12 May,2012 01:18:01 PM

Four months before I bought SKODA - RAPID,Initially I got little bit doubht and fear about this car. But, today I feel happy and proud having this car.Realy excellent pick-up and it's good family car.

dr norden lepcha |12 May,2012 09:25:52 PM

mr murarli..no doubt.skoda rapid is very good car.previously i had some difficulty with the handling.now i am used to it and enjoying the pleasure of skoda rapid...like you i am also proud to the owner of this car...its simply amazing car...we all should form a skoda fan club...what do you say?

• muzahir ali |14 May,2012 01:59:46 AM

good pickup,excellent drive comfort.i hv driven it upto 165.till 150 u cant feel the speed...awsm engineering

• Amar |09 Jun,2012 05:36:42 PM

Hello!....i m going to buy a diesel engine car....i need a luxury car look n gud milege as my prime prefernce...my budget is under 10 lakhs.....is skoda rapid wrks bttr fr dis series

norden |09 Jun,2012 10:10:04 PM

skoda rapid tdi is the best bye...as it is one of the most powerful in this segment...diesel engine is very refined and gives good mileage...and skoda looks will not dissapoint you...you get everything you asked for...not a single diesel engine will give you 250nm of torque...not even toyata innova..what more else you need...just visit ur nearest skoda showroom and do the booking..without having any second thoughts.

NMN |28 Jun,2012 08:19:28 PM

what do u ppl say about the petrol variants.. willing to buy MPI Ambition.. pls share your views

• ketan contractor |30 Jun,2012 06:20:14 PM

want to buy diesel skoda rapid, reading all this comments, i am bit confused whether shud i go for skoda rapid or not. please do guide me....to buy or go for any other car. thanks

NORDEN |15 Jul,2012 07:42:20 PM

mr KEtan..why are u confused in bying diesel rapid...i just went to bhutan with my family ....it is altogether 800km from gangtok...this is the best trip that i ever get it..not a single problem ...diesel is really superb..i reached gangtok from bhutan within 11 hours ..and i wasnt tired at all..mileage was simply superb.clutch was bit heavier earlier..but you will get used to it.dont confused yourself and get the booking done rt.now.it will not let you down.

pradeep |12 Dec,2012 01:03:43 AM

wow great to hear it.thank you for sharing your wonderfull experience .and like to hear more as well....

• ronit |16 Jul,2012 12:29:53 AM

what abt the maintenance cost of skoda rapid diesel.. pls specify the maintenance cost and the servicing cost of this car.. how many bucks i have to spend for each servicing??

anil |31 Jul,2012 03:11:29 PM

I am also interested to know the servicing and spare part cost of the rapid. specially the both bumper, lights and clutch plat costing which are damage frequently. Also suggest any other spare part and cost auth. by service dealers. These basic information is need everybody. The sales dealer are saying the cost are not high as the production is indigenous and service station also improving. Please let us know the fact...

noel |18 Feb,2013 01:46:08 PM

Skoda Rapid is the only car among other skoda vehicles which is manufactured in India... and as per my knowledge the minimum maintenance cost of the car per service starts from Rs 4500/15000km and goes on... its little expensive but worth for this car... And parts are reasonable....

• Sajid Mahmood |15 Oct,2012 12:25:39 PM

No doubt a great car to drive, but I have two issues. The passenger seating is extremely uncomfortable. Not good for long drives. The climate control AC is pathetic. it just cannot handle the Indian climate. I have to use it on manual all the time. The moment I press the Auto button, it just dies down. Is it a common problem or is something wrong with my car. I avoid going to the dealer as their attitude is very bad. No one is interested in you once they have sold the car.

• dr norden lepcha |15 Oct,2012 09:46:10 PM

mr.sajid,ido agree that passenger seat is bit uncomfortable...but you get used to it.as far the ac is concern,auto mode ac works according the right temp.outside..if you are driving in very hot condition...auto ac works full..if outside temp is low,it will definately run slow.as far as i am concern.i really dont have any problem with ac..may be u r confused.

• saketh |07 Nov,2012 02:42:52 PM

yes even i want the maintainence and service cst ..! and i ve heard that the spare parts of the skoda cars has been reduced to 60% of the previous prices is it sure..??only the reason we are getting panic to buy the skoda rapid..!!can u guys plzz tell me the correct information...!!

• jey |17 Nov,2012 09:02:18 PM

hai i am planning to bye one diesel car with comfort,and friendly driving bcos for my own driveng,i will always long driveng weekly 1000km so ,,some friends confusing me skoda raabid is not friendly drive and clutch has hard. plz give me good sugession for bye the car

• Ashok G. Gurjale |15 May,2013 08:23:39 PM

I am a proud owner of Skoda Rapid- high end, bought it in last December, find it absolutely a wonder car. I have already self driven 7,000 kms covering, Bangalore, Kumbakonam, Chennai from Hyderabad etc, but for the mileage everything is too good, i haven't had any hassle while driving. I would appreciate improvement on mileage

• Venkat |05 Jul,2013 10:45:15 PM

I would like to know skoda rapid diesel compare with any other diesel car. which diesel is best mileage, braking, performance.

• t chidambaram |05 Mar,2014 06:53:22 PM

I just bought this car just 15 days ago and I am happy.

• prinkush |04 Sep,2014 04:55:54 PM

hi all, Really interested in knowing the after sales & maintainence cost of the diesel variant. Approx cost of spare parts etc. would really help my decision. I've already booked this car but some doubts cropping up regarding teh average, maintainence, spare parts etc. I would highly appreciate a true response to this pls.

Skoda Rapid 2011-2013 review scorecard