Skoda Octavia is a thrill and absorbs everything on road

By for Skoda Octavia 2000-2010 from Dehradun 2010-05-07 18:12:26.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Best driving comfort, immensely spacious, great suspension, deadly looks

Cons : no no nothing at all

I myself own a Skoda Fabia and recently got to drive my friend's Skoda Octavia 2.0 Ambiente on the highway from Delhi to Dehradun. The way is full of bad slots, pit-holes, wavy road and all kinds of driving obstacles. Although I live in Dehradun and have been on this way numerous times myself, but this was the first time that I actually enjoyed the route. I found the greenery on the way for the first time. Now I know its all because of Skoda Octavia. It offered me such a smooth drive that I was able to concentrate on the beauty around me. Its an amazing car and seriously absorbs all the difficulties the road offers while driving., Ok, let me confess I am in love with the car and specially its looks. It looks stunning and that too in a shiny black color, is heart-stopping. The driving seat is also very comfortable and is adjustable. While on a drive initially you might have to adjust a bit as the steering is so smooth that it turns like water, no effort at all. The gear-shift is also very smooth to maneuver, especially from 3rd to 2nd as I find it hard in most of the cars. It is great for families as the space is unlimited. Your kids can go here and there in the car and settle anywhere they want to. Air-conditioning is also very effective, you feel the way to want to just in a matter of seconds. My friend was telling me that the service provided by the dealers is amazing and very warm. Its funny that I am writing a review for my friend's car, although I own a great car myself.But, seriously, when I landed at my home in Dehradun I was very relaxed and indeed enjoyed my ride. I hope my review makes you have a look and feel of Skoda Octavia.

• Nikhil |08 May,2010 01:30:46 AM

hi, Anurag Chandra I seems that it will really be observed everything on roads. Skoda Octavia really a wonderful car in the premium luxury segment. I will plan to purchase it.

• nishika.nt |13 Mar,2012 05:34:38 PM

I have bought Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDI. I have purchased it before one year . i have purchased it as second owner. Tha vehicle is amazing comfortable in following manner The best fuel economy it gives me 18.5 km on highway. The best comfortable inside features. Luxurious in all respect. Driving comfort. I have almost completed 40000 kms,I have visited from Nagpur to Mumbai,Goa,Bangloor, Tulzapur and now will be touring to Rajasthan. Suspension -great comfortable, it alsmost drives all the road hurdles in comfort. This is my eighth vehicle. Average life of Tyres is not more than 30000 kms and the maintainance cost is high due to poor supply of spares in market. SKODA OCTAVIA UNBEATABLE PERFORMANCE

RAVI |08 Oct,2012 05:21:26 PM

i like this comment at my heart. coz there r so many person who believes in that there are so many expensive after buy it. buy according to me if we purchase any other car the range of 5 lac so definitly there cost would be different from skoda. the reason of why? skoda price range is 12 lac of octavia tdi. nd its servicing after 15000 km. cost around of servicing 15000 rs. if we talk about maruti its servicing can be done after 5000 km cost around would be 5000rs. so wht do u think? thats all are same segment. yea definitly if u purchase a costly car then it has a right to offer for this much amount..