First thing that comes to my mind is its space and comfort while going for long drives. Bought this car on 2013 , drove more than 90000 kms still engine and performance remains same .
Read lot of reviews while buying the car ,no one suggested scala. some says its overpriced some asked me to go for sunny but some how decided to stay with scala.
Pros after using 90000kms
1 ) Space: No car in 12 Lakh segment provides leg room space as scala . Its spacious interiors gives us a lot of comfort . I used to have long drives with family (min 1500km) every two months . everyone is comfort with it
2) Mileage : Being a frequent traveller this is one of my major pros. I used to get 23 -25 kms on highways and 16 -18 in city . Mileage is constant from day 1 till today i.e after 90000kms
3) AC : I believe automatic AC works really good in Scala than most of its counterparts. You could feel the chillness in matter of few mins even at peak temperatures during summer.
4) Safety: Nowdays cars coming with advertisement like ABS and EBD. Scala had this in 2013 itself. I have Mid variant RxL .Good thing is it comes with ABS along with EBD and two Air bags for driver and co passanger. These features comes in top variant in most of the other cars in this price bracket.
5) boot space: With 490 litres you can accommodate everything you need for a long drive with family
1) Noise after reaching speed of 120km/h .. I feel this bit irritating as feel some noise after you reach this speed. But its not that major constraint as we will not be touching that speed too often. If you ride between 80 -110 you feel awesome
2) Interiors are bit sluggish, dashboard is too plastic. they could have provided some more options
Overall am really satisfied with Scala
Look and Style - Best in class style and looks, none of the other manu...
Look and Style : Apperently the car is just Awesome in its look and ve...
We bought the Renault Scala Diesel RXL version after lot of comparison...
Look and Style : Very Attractive and Lavish looks Comfort : B...
Look and Style: Looks awsome from front & back, sides are exact re...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals