Awesome car

• Appearance

Pros : Looks, Comfort, Features and Mileage

Cons : NA

Look and Style It is an elegant car. Its front view gives you the sporty feeling and rear view gives you the premium class feel. Its beautiful and attracts everybody. Everyone will ask you its details once you purchase it. I simply love its style. Mileage I am getting mileage of around 19KMPL in city conditions and I dont think you can ask for a better mileage from 1.5 L engine. Ride Quality & Handling Great in handling i.e. very easy to drive, it absorbs all the shocks on the road. Best features Very Comfortable seats, its too much spacious  (uncomparable legroom in front and rear), beautiful from inside as well and it is a feature packed car. You get everything in Diesel RXL version itself (Alloy wheels, Air bags, ABS)Its interiors are similar to sunny but its seats are much more comfortable and you feel rich while sitting inside.  Needs to improve My remote for opening boot does not work from distance though car locking/unlocking works. Otherwise still I like this new feature of opening boot from remote. Overall Experience Its an awesome car and I totally recommend it for any one intending to buy a feature packed stylish and elegant sedan.

Comments Renault Scala
  • Ashith |05 Nov,2014 11:33:33 AM

dear sir On the date 12/8/2014, afternoon I was driving from Mangalore to Kanghad. Just after Kasargod my car Scala went into a pothole. After sometime oil indicator started blinking. I stopped the car and checked for the oil leakage. Immediately, called up road side assisstance team as my car was ensured and Rs 15000/- has been charged extra for this purpose. The company promised me for free tow-in. But the tow-in people charged me Rs 800/- for tow-in. They refused to take my car if I wudn't pay them Rs800/-. Instead of tow-in my car into the truck, they drew the car into the truck and on reaching the showroom they drew it out of truck too with shear negligence. As the car was driven down, the truck started moving ahead, with no driver inside the truck,due to this my car hit the road. After my repeated call to the showroom,the incharge suspected engine damage due to oil leakage. And I feel this damage would hav occured due to the neglegency of the company tow-in professionals. I have been forced from the Renault sales person to buy a insurance from the company itself . They have even misguided me that if I take other insurance,I will have problems in claiming the same. Now my car is insured for a bumper to bumper claim. The company promised me to claim the amount on time if the insurance is taken by the showroom. But ,now I have been given a bill and been betrayed. Please look into my issue and do the needful.

• Deepali |18 Nov,2015 04:09:44 PM