Renault's Pulse(sating) hatch coming on January 6th

By for Renault Pulse from Vadodara 2012-01-07 13:02:39.0
  • Appearance

I am looking to buy a small car and my friend suggested me to wait for the upcoming Renault Pulse. The winner of F1 race 2011, Sebastian Vettel is also fond of Renault cars. Renault's earlier two offerings in India look cool with bewitching looks and style to die for. I noticed Pulse when it was unveiled during the country's first grand prix by two of the Formula 1 racers. I have a penchnat for cars and keep surfing auto portal to keep myself updated with the latest news on cars. I read a news earlier today that Pulse will be coming on January 6th, so I guess it would be viable to wait and watch if this is the car I was looking for.

• Lokesh Chugh |17 Jan,2012 06:34:11 PM

Any input on its comparison with Nissam Micra diesel?

• Jitendra kumar |18 Jan,2012 07:55:38 PM

Any new vehicles company claims they are the best but real test is when it comes in user hand. Renault is having very few service stations and break down out of big cities you are strucked no spares and no service. So my suggestion is think twice before you make buying decisions.

• rajendran |18 Jan,2012 11:23:32 PM

Renault is supposed to have the best suspension in cars. Renault and Peugeot the work horses of Africa run where other cars will reduced to a rubble in a week. Is the new Renault Pulse as good as the old ones. Love to check it out.

• v |04 Jul,2012 02:47:02 PM

How muany service stations in indore for renault.Which is best car in range of Rs 3 to 5.5. lacs

• Sneyh k shharma |13 Jul,2012 05:17:00 PM

Great & amazing car on road now a days,cute looks ,comfortable, easy driving,& mind boggling mileage. Recently I took part in a mileage rally from navi Mumbai to lonavala ,it was an amazing event well organised & with four adult members on board it gave me 24.33kms mileage , I was really surprised to know that I got 2dn prize . Thanks to Renault hope they will keep it up giving us another such sedan in near future.

• Pramodkumar |19 Jul,2012 09:55:44 AM

It is a very good car,good milage, getting above 25 km per ltr. i am very happy about my pulse.Thanks to Renault.