Wrost service

By for Renault KWID 2017-08-20 20:14:07.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good lookin

Cons : Bad performance

It good looking car but not good in performence. We bought a new kwid Amt from jaipur in March, 2017, since the purchase, car have some problem regarding auto gear system and automatically switch off the engine during running. Many time we face a terrible situation when the running vehicle went swich off and comes a big problem coz non working of power steering and break system. Second issue your our car swich off mid in road and after then the amt dial not work and vehicle not able to move any direction. We raise this issue with Renault they call the vehicle in service center at Jaipur. After Service, service manager tell us that car is now ok. But we have shoked when car's engine again switch off during enroute to home. We again call to service Centre told them about this but their response was not good. So i advise to buyers of kwid amt that think again before purchase.

• Anil Kumar T |24 Aug,2017 03:33:09 PM

Dear Mr. Sohan, I have purchased a KWID AMT 1000 CC in March, 2017, I too have similiar problems when the car suddenly stops in the middle of the road once or twice I was about to be hit from the back. I request the management to make note of it and rectify the same.