Value for the money

By for Renault KWID 2016-11-20 17:01:35.0
  • Appearance

I bought full option kwid from Kerala which cost me around 4.5 and had made some extra fitting reverse sensor camera and some other chrome grills which cost me around 15k extra. I'm having a 800 cc engine which is quite hard feel compared to the 800 cc eon or alto. but the build quality and comfort is awesome. The SUV feel is great and the space racks and the boot space are mind blowing. The sound of speakers are not depressing and the touch screen infotainment system feels cool and the displays and speedometer look more premium and cool. A/C is fastly cooling and is the best feature for me. I'm getting almost a 22 Above Mileage after my first service and How much kms I can run with this fuel is more informative and unexpectable in this price range. More than all, the seat comfort is awesome and the power windows are nicely adjusted. But if it is having one key in the door it will be more than good. The thigh support is appreciated and the backseat is also well adjusted. and the exterior as all know is a very catchy one. In short, Renault kwid according to me is a value for money, small family car.

• Renault KWID