Renault Kwid: A piece of crap

By for Renault KWID 2016-09-08 22:11:58.0
  • Appearance

With a lot of enthusiasm, I brought home the Renault Kwid on 29th February 2016. The journey has been downhill since then. I have driven the vehicle for only 2700 kms and have been to the service centre multiple times, every time with a new problem.

Recently, I had given my car for repairs at NCR Renault to resolve the water logging issue. Now the most recent problem that I have noticed is that the "Engine immobiliser" check light keeps on blinking. I forcefully called up the service centre again and asked to bring the vehicle in for a checkup yet again. First of all, I'm highly dissatisfied with the quality of service provided by NCR Renault and above all taking the car to the same place again and again(almost every alternate weekend) for repairs is a big pain for me. Is this what the French car maker has to offer to the Indian market? A car which loves to visit the service centre so damn frequently? Did I spend my money buying a car or a piece of metal?

I had been to the service centre last week on 28th August 2016 to get my issues resolved yet again. The service Manager for NCR Motors, Mathura Road was on leave. After a telecom with him he assured that all my issues would be resolved that day itself & I won't leave dissatisfied. My issue for "Engine Immobiliser" was resolved by changing the accelerator peddle. I fail to understand how can a new vehicle face so many issues? My major concern was my clutch issue. It has been checked TWICE & lubricated by the so called "Service Advisers" but I haven't gotten any solution. The Service Manager, Mr. Ayam assured me over the phone that he would escalate the matter to Renault & get a resolution for the same.

After waiting for a week, I called him again on 4th September 2016 asking if I could bring in the vehicle to get the clutch issue resolved. He again replied "We need to escalate the matter to Renault to get a solution". For one whole week what was done? Why wasn't the issue raised to Renault? Why is there such casual attitude towards a client? Why is NCR Renault Mathura Road not able to resolve my Issue? Would my issue be resolved once I send a legal notice?

Most recently, I noticed that the coil in the front passenger seat is coming out. How can this happen? I drive the car without any co-passenger. This is outrageous.

I have had it with Renault & their poor customer service. Their service is so damn poor. The drivers in the service centre bumped my car twice into another car in front of me. Would any other client tolerate this? They damaged the wiring of my Amplifier, they damaged my Glove box. Do I take my vehicle there so that it can be damaged or bumped into other cars? I have brought myself a piece of Crap which has really tested my patience.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this November
  • sunny |26 Apr,2017 11:33:29 PM

I am planning to buy the kwid. Suprising i get to know this. Dont want to go down hill with it.