• Sponsored
    Rs   4.51 - 7.56 Lakh*

Renault KWID 800 CC RXT

By for Renault KWID 2017-06-08 10:40:48.0
  • Appearance

This is my first new car that I bought. Before this I use to drive old Maruti 800. The most impressing part of KWID car is look vise. No other car can beat KWID look-vise. I impressed to much when i visited to showroom. Coming to car condition, everything is good. Car is having good ground clearance, large space to have our laguage for long destinations. Very Smooth to drive and no vibration when I reached 120km/hr Speed. Engine noise is also very low at high ways. Interior is also good. Air cooler is also good. Over-all I enjoyed with this car. We will not feel strain when you go for long drive above 500 km. Recently KWID had a travel from New Delhi to Paris.
This travel has been completed successfully without any problems in the car.
So, with this the car has proven that at any condition and weather climate car can travel smooth without any problems.

Few Drawbacks of Car:

When you turn on your Air cooler, engine capacity and performance will reduce due to power consumption by Air cooler.

When select full top end model of this car, then also we will get only front power windows and only driver air bag. Atleast they could have provide option to have rear power window and additional air bags.

And touch screen is not met as expected. We cant feel it as touch screen, because every option setting is like buttons. Inside the screen there is no scrolling option as we have in mobile. Everything we have to do through button provided inside the touch screen.

Apart from this all other things are good. I felt happy to choose KWID. Before selecting KWID I was checking to have Hyundai EON, Maruti Alto 800 and TATA Nano. Finally I got a good car that is Renault KWID.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April