Rating of Renault KWID

Renault Kwid

R
Rushikesh Ajabe
On: Dec 27, 2016 | 61 Views

Renault KWID has Best the hatchback market in India. I bought the car in the february 2016 after launch and I am fully satisfied with its performance. The entry level hatch KWID is decent in terms of comfort and looks and as far as the price point is concerned. I was very impressed with its SUVish looks and upmarket interiors with facilities of touchscreen infotainment and even airbag for the driver.

Renault KWID, despite being a hatchback is quite spacious and we three adults were able to fit in quite comfortably in the backseat. Knee space was also pretty decent and not a major hindrance which is quite common in the smaller cars.

Being a car enthusiast, I can pretty well state that the car is fair in terms of ride quality and handling. Right from the first test drive till today, I can say it could easily give Alto and Hyundai Eon, a run for their money. But there are some weak points. According to me, when it comes to power capability, an 800cc engine is not sufficient for four adult passengers, so a more powerful engine would be an added advantage.

I love this car as this is the first car of my family. the driving experience of this car is too excellent / pleasant. and also its boot space is huge . if we compare its 300 lit boot space with other hatchback cars its ever green as its huge. the driving is energetic and enthusiastic specially on first three gears. Music system is fabulous but sounds are not up to the mark. as i am not fully satisfied wit it.and front impact beam is not enough strong . Steering control is too smooth than other cars.

Cardekho reviews helped me a lot for choosing this car. i searched Renault Kwid soo far on cardekho website for multiple number of times and then only went to buy this amazing car. Renault is a french car making company and they are having beautiful and strong technology for making engines.

But service from Renault showroom is not enough good, they are weak is this. they need to improve their servicing facility.

The Maruti Alto has, so far, been the unchallenged master. In over a decade of it being on sale, no other car has been able to steal its thunder. This, the Renault Kwid, is possibly the Alto's worst nightmare.Maruti alone sells more than 30,000 small cars every month. India is the biggest market in the world for this segment. The Maruti Alto has, so far, been the unchallenged master. In over a decade of it being on sale, no other car has been able to steal its thunder.

This, the Renault Kwid, is possibly the Alto's worst nightmare. A car that will give Maruti's little wonder a real run for its money.

The first impression when you get inside the Kwid is that you don't feel this is an entry-level compact car. It feels like a much bigger car. The plastics feel all right. Not great, but better than what you'd expect at this price. It's got features that no other car in the segment offers - a multimedia system, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, front power windows, on-board trip computer, and a gear shift indicator.

Space is unlike anything we've seen in this segment. The front seats are pretty comfortable, and at the rear, there's ample leg space, too. The rear seats lack under-thigh support, though. The boot, at 300 liters, is the biggest amongst all small cars. In fact, it's even bigger than the i20's. There are plenty of cubbyholes - you get two glove boxes, big door pockets and enough space in the center console.

Top of it, an excellent mileage of 25.17kmpl, which every petrol conscious buyer would love to go for. It is a good option if you would want to stand out and try something new apart from the popular Altos and Eons.

Other KWID Reviews

On: Jun 24, 2016 | 52411 Views

My little SUV

I was thinking to buy the Alto K10 without seeing this car. When I was ready to buy the Alto K10, I finally saw ... ...Read More

• A
    Anonymous
    On: Jun 13, 2016 | 120016 Views

Kwid-RXT (Top Model) User Experience

This is my first car. Renault has given me anopportunity to buy KWID-RXT option as it was in my budget. It has ... ...Read More

Renault KWID Further Research