• Sponsored
    Mahindra KUV100
    Mahindra KUV100
    Rs   4.51 - 7.43 Lakh*
    Compare Cars

Poor customer service poor after sell service

By for Renault KWID 2017-07-03 12:53:48.0
  • Appearance

Hi Guys, I am using this car for past three months and my frustration is on high level. I do not have the words to start with. This is my yesterday experience. due to rain last week water has start coming inside the car. So I went to the service station and registered my complaint. they said they will check and tell me. Every day they called me and said my car is not ready due to wet matts. I agreed as weather was not good but after fours days they have delivered me the car and I asked them the precautions to protect for such situation. They said sir better you buy the cover and when ever you park your car just cover it. I asked for water drainage hole so they gave me the answer. Its very small so we can not help it. I said I am using my i20 from past 20 months and i park my car next to my car but i never got such issue with i20. I asked them about is this your justification to your customer then he said some thing in lower tone to make fun of there customer. Again I asked are you sure that this is the justification you guys have. Then this guy start making face and said something to make a fun of his customer. Really guys they are very very poor with client service and I can saw many fake comments on the wall about car quality. I saw my self there Duster with same issue. if they have such issue with there big cars then there other cars does not stand anywhere. please do not believe them. Just think about it if you bought a car for 4-5lacs & they are saying they do not have any solution to the problem. You can not drive your car in rainy day because water get coming inside your car. Also when you ask for solution they just tell you to cover your car while you park or can not park your car under the tree. as they do not have good drainage solution. They really treat you very bad and give you the feeling that why you bought such a car. Trust on this guys. My best suggestion is not to buy this car. Start with booking this car till now they are zero in customer service. I am using my i20 and its absolutely perfect car. from Past three months they did not close my complaint on delivering the car issue & disbursement of loan before car delivery. They put all blame on customer and said this your issue not there problem. so there are many things about the Renault. My perfect suggestion is better to look some other company who can at least treat you well & give better services.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this January