Awesome Car

By for Renault KWID 2016-08-19 15:24:42.0
  • Appearance

Just bought Renault Kwid RXT model 13 days back, on 6 August, 2016, which incidentally happens to be my birthday too. This is the second car I bought on my birthday. The first was Tata Manza and now the Kwid. What a car, a total eye candy. This car gives so many features at a very reasonable and affordable price. Be it a 7-inch screen with navigation, points of interest, Bluetooth connectivity, FM, USB & 3.5 mm jack to fulfil all your audio needs. And that's not all, good storage space in drivers cabin for storing more than you can imagine coupled with fantastic boot space to carry your mini wardrobe. What else do you want at such a fantabulous price?

I just loved its easy manoeuvrable power steering, it's turning radius & swiftness which is missing in other cars of this segment. The look, the finish, the interior everything earns good points.

The additional accessory fitment of roof rail, body side cladding, chrome on door handles, gear console, fog lamps, etc adds a touch of class to the Kwid. The Overall look and feel of the vehicle are like small or mini SUV. A lot of my colleagues & friends who saw this car could not believe their ears that this particular carries an 800 CC engine.

Receiving lot of head-on looks & appreciation not only for looks & size, but for different colours too.

Already completed running of 1082 Kilometres & it gave me an average between 25 to 35 Kmpl. I totally drove according to company's instructions of not more than 80 Kmph for first 1000 Kilometres. I actually drove at the speed of 65 to 75 Kmph.

Have already started recommending to go for this Car whosoever is planning to buy a car.

Great car with great features at even greater the affordable price.

• Renault KWID