Koleos an absolute Stunner

• Appearance

Pros : Sporty looks, spacious interior, excellent ground clearance

Cons : Yet to be found.

Look and Style Recently, I got a chance to take the test drive of newly launched SUV Renault Koleos. When I saw the car I was arrested with the eye popping appearance of the new SUV. The new Renault Koleos has a sporty and classy appearance. Renault has given a complete new look to its SUV and the engineers turned it lovable. Comfort  In terms of comfort the new Renault SUV is surely a breadwinner in this SUV segment. The interiors of the car are very spacious and comfortable as there is enough leg space at both rear and front of the car. Pickup When I put my feet on accelerator the car flew in the air. I reached the speed of 100 Kmph from nil in just around 9 seconds. Mileage Not the right time to comment on mileage since its just a test drive. But I feel as the SUV is packed with a high power engine I feel it will give a good mileage. Best Features The interiors of the car is outstanding and gives the feel of a luxury car. Apart form its exterior and interior I was very much impressed with the suspension and ground clearance of the car one should not feel the bumpy drive. Along with this the handling of the car is so smooth that it remains stable at the speed of 160 Kmph. Needs to improve I didn't f any drawback in the performance and handling of the car during my test drive. Overall Experience Overall the Renault Koleos reviews as one of the best SUV with all advanced and upgraded features. In my opinion if anybody is looking to buy a SUV, he should surely go with Renaualt Koleos SUV.

Comments Renault Koleos 2011-2013
  • ANANTH KABADI |21 Sep,2011 08:12:27 PM

please let me the price of Renault Koleos

• nitin chhabra |16 Feb,2012 10:19:53 AM

mr madhu, did you finally buy the koleos? if yes, i want to know the performance of this car... will be glad if u help me out with the same

• Abhay |01 Apr,2012 03:54:50 PM

I wish to buy koleos if someone has bought it kindly give a review.that would be helpfull

• Pratik Vaidya |25 Apr,2012 01:20:32 PM

What would be the price of Koleos in Mumbai, ex-road inclusive of all taxes and insurance ?? Is this the best buy and better than santa fe, bmw x1, fortune???

CarDekho Team |20 Sep,2013 12:43:01 PM

Renault Koleos' on-road price in Mumbai is Rs. 28.22 Lakh (prices are subject change depending upon dealer and local taxes). Koleos is a very good SUV and it is certainly better than the likes of Santa Fe and Fortuner as it comes with premium and comfy interiors, powerful 2.0-litre engine and sporty looks. The driving dynamics of the car is also better than the Santa Fe. BMW X1 costs a good Rs. 35 lakh onroad Mumbai for the base variant, that means the Koleos is the best value for money product within the segment. So, we would suggest you to go with the Koleos.

• Jadhav |30 Apr,2012 11:57:16 PM

we ll be buying this car...it looks very good in terms of ext,intr, features and performance..!!

• ashwath |28 May,2012 02:24:53 PM

iam looking for a 5 seater suv and i saw the bmw x1 20d and the renault koleos.iam confused with these two cars. pls help me out!!

• j s nayal |19 May,2013 01:39:03 PM

i m looking for a 7 seater suv with car feel/comfort, automatic within 30 L. can somebody help me in selection. i have tried captiva, very good, however ltd colours & size appearance not exactly suiting

Renault Koleos 2011-2013 review scorecard