Renault Duster: Amazing Car With Good Features

By for Renault Duster 2013-01-15 14:52:37.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Amazing looks, decent mileage, great power

Cons : limited storage compartment, sterring mounted audio control, not available in 4WD.

Hi! For a long time, I was looking for a good SUV in an average price range so that my complete family can travel together. At present, I have the Maruti WagonR which is also a good car. But due to its limited capacity, it creates a lot of problems. Finally, I purchased the Renault Duster one month ago which is doing pretty well and, I am very much satisfied with its performance. At first, I was confused between the Maruti Ertiga and the Duster. As I was using a Maruti car, which earned my trust for the company. But now I think that the Duster was a wise decision as it has exciting features, good looks and performs well on roads.  I own the Renault Duster 85PS RXL diesel model which is simply amazing. I had a run of around 1500 km and throughout the run, the car was enormously good and was giving me a mileage of approximately 19 kmpl which is not bad. The car is equipped with 1.5 liter 4 cylinder diesel engine due to which touches the 150kmph mark. The car is also pretty good in comfort, features controls for manipulating temperature and music system. The car also has rear AC vents for the comfort of passengers sitting on the rear side of the car. It has parking sensors for simplifying the task of parking. Seat belts are also good as they are adjustable as per the height of the passenger.

• ajay matru |16 Jan,2013 06:53:22 PM

this suv not so good

• Arvind |20 Jan,2013 12:43:16 PM

thnks

• Ramesh |22 Jan,2013 02:40:13 PM

gud one but increasing price 2 times after launch will disturb the flow

• Ashrith |06 Mar,2013 05:42:17 PM

Is there a possibility to change the interiors of the cars. Any pictures available for the changes done? Please can someone share the same? Atleast adding some change in dashboard would make it look good...!