Renault Duster 85PS Diesel RXL

By for Renault Duster 2015-10-01 14:03:53.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Everything about the vehicle

Cons : Alloy wheels

If I talk about the exterior, the car is overall stylish than other SUVs in India. it has a new design which was undesirable. I like the car and everybody on the road was turning towards the car to see.

About the interior, it is a made up ofcheap plastic but its OK, because in 10 lakh you are getting an SUV with a very good fuel economy.

Sufficient space for a medium sized family, having a large boot space, Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox. The response I get from Engine is the best.it having a power of 110 PS which is really sufficient for a racer on the highway to drive the car at about 140 KM per hour. It also gets a good response than my old Innova of 2012 version. I drive about 10000 KM in 6 months and when the car was new, I get a mileage of 19 Kmpl and afterwards I get a mileage of 25Kmpl which is really nice than my old Volkswagen Polo 2011 model.

About ride quality, the suspension is better from all of my cars which are- Polo(2011), Innova(2012), Honda Civic(2008) and some more cars which I have sold. The braking is also responsive.

The company has to improve their alloy wheels which were fitted in the top model RXz. So, I have to change the alloy wheels with an aftermarket Lenso alloy wheel, but now my silver duster is looking very nice.

Overall, Renault Duster is the best car than Terrano and Innova (If you have a medium sized family) and Scorpio.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this June