Great Looks And Value For Money

By for Renault Duster 2012-11-16 13:46:34.0
  • Appearance

I always wanted to own an SUV within my budget below Rs 10 lakh. The stunning and bold looks of the Duster makes it look even more expensive than it is. It's fabulously built body both in exterior and interior makes its owner a proud one. The accessories of international style, the spacious interior which gives you a comfortable feeling, and of course style, royal look, powerful engine, safety, and fuel economy is something to be cherished. Besides the look, the a wonderfulDuster a fantastic power steering which makes driving a cake-walk. The smooth acceleration is something I always seek in a car. Also its powerful engine and strong body gives me an inner satisfaction. The brilliant mileage given by the Duster is like a cherry on the cake. After having a hatchback for last few years it really feels like a king to own my Duster. I am very pleased after buying it. If you are planning to buy an SUV, Duster is the perfect choice.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this September
  • vijayakuamr |21 Nov,2012 10:17:29 AM

I am waiting for my duster..this friday i will get it...rxl diesel 110ps...i am changing from my VW diesl vento to this car...driving ecpereince in duster was really great....it will give both effect sedan as well as SUV...city driving sedan and long suv...mention its turing raidus 5.2 less than my sedan..

jk sharma |21 Nov,2012 10:26:22 AM

Daer Vijay Congrats for your new SUV really you will enjoy the ride and its looks. All the very best of luck happy and safe driving