Great Car ...Great Mileage ..and good functions

By for Renault Duster 2012-11-23 15:33:32.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style-Excellent Looks and Style ...The back one I bought hides the Curves but still makes people look at it. Comfort-Very Comfortable for 5 ...I needed lots of boot space -so it fitted the bill Pickup-Good Mileage Excellent:17.8 kmpl with AC on in Bangalore road conditions ..Unbelievable Best Features-The features are very functional ...including the Bluetooth enabled music system,...I would recommend this CAR to anyone who is thinking of buying a SUV. Needs to improve: None I can thinks of. Overall Experience: Excellent

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this March
  • vijayakuamr |25 Nov,2012 09:14:38 AM

congrats Mr.ravi... I too bought my duster on nov23rd....rxl110ps disel verson....nice suv cum car...which model is yours ravi...

Ravi |04 Dec,2012 06:24:29 PM

mine is 84PS Diesel version ...how is the milege for 110PS and what is the onrad price ?

vijayakumar |04 Dec,2012 10:11:43 PM

in city around 13.5 and in highways 17... onroad price is 12.69lakhs

• Abraham Daniel |29 Nov,2012 08:15:29 PM

I am planning to buy a Renault Duster 110 ps,which is best please comment .

vijayakumar |04 Dec,2012 09:30:37 AM

Mr Abraham..please go for 110psRxl because in RX Z. The rear ac will spoil the center seat..so please go for RXL110ps

• Pawan |08 Dec,2012 06:27:47 PM

Hello all, I am planning to purchase duster 85 ps (rxl or rxl o). I m looking for a suv type car with a better or equivalent mileage to that of sedan. Class cars. Please share your experience with Renault duster.

• sanjay |23 Dec,2012 06:39:51 PM

Hi, I want to buy RXL or RXE 85 PS diesel haven-??t got chance to test drive 85 PS diesel, but driven 110 PS RXL,can you please tell me if you have driven both 85 and 110 PS, is there any power difference, is 85 PS is slow in pick up?

• sanjay |23 Dec,2012 06:43:01 PM

• Anjishnu Prakash |27 Mar,2014 01:05:55 PM

Very excited, just booked Rxl Adventure. Please share ur experience as delivery will take 15 days.

Sharad |08 Oct,2014 07:53:20 PM

HI Anjishnu Prakash I am also planniing to buy the adventure edition...have heard there is rattle noise in the Duster...what is your feedback on this car? Is is good value for money?