All in one SUV for Indian Terrains!

By for Renault Duster 2016-07-08 11:25:07.0
  • Appearance

Simply loving the way the exterior of this car designed. You will certainly fall in love with this one with the beautifully placed curves. I am not a big fan the way the interior design was done for this car. Even the top end version doesn't look premium inside the cabin. But the fact is you have all the required stuff inside. Probably the most interesting stuff in this car is the engine performance and the way this 110ps pick up the power. I am just loving it. Simply love driving this machine. I drove this one at 160kmph and I must say the car was steady. Of Course, I was not riding in 160 for long. Really a good one to have. I suggest you go for 110ps to enjoy the complete performance and ride quality of this car. You may crib saying some of the key features are missing. But at the end of the day the engine performance, ride quality & the way you able to handle this machine is the best. I am loving it. I strongly recommend. One big down point is that I simply hate the rear AC vent and its looks like a motor sitting inside. Apart from these, It truly answers all your needs from SUV.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this July