Poor service at dealer

• Appearance

Cons : poor management at dealer level shows there will be no credibility in company"s after sales service

Everything about the looks of the car is good....wordbut the service at gurgaon dealer was pathetic beyondWORDs..the gm operations knew nothing about her work..we waited patiently for our test drive for 1hour 50 minutes,we were number 4 in queue. Each and everyone was boss there and only blaming eachother for the chaos.All customers were abusing .  there were three people sent in between our turn,my patience ran down when we had a token number 2 and somebody without token was sent. A POOR MANAGEMENT SHOW.  I am sure if a company cannot give pre sales service..nobody in the world can teach them after sales service. management should go for interships at toyota or maruti dealers and learn some basics.

Comments Renault Duster 2012-2015
  • Dimple Gupta |12 Jul,2012 09:51:05 PM

Very well said! What they need to realize is in India - After Sales Service is such a HUGE deciding factor...if they start building negative reputation so early on - then God help them!

• dk sharma |14 Jul,2012 06:55:20 PM

I have personally visited the showroom in question, I found the sales team extremely courteous but what I observed there was the public which never behaved in the manner expected of them. Most wanted to enter the car some how and before people already waiting. I was not surprised because the way people drive around in Delhi Gurgaon, it is just pathetic and it is the same breed that had probably come to see the Duster. We need to change ourselves first.

• Parmjeet Singh |26 Jul,2012 12:04:23 AM

You are right. I have the same experience at Chandigarh Dealership. Till date after 3 visits to Chandigarh dealership , I am not able to get the test ride.We returned back one day even when the appointment was fixed. Dealer noted my number for appointment for next day & never called up. Dealer comes with an excuse everytime. Probably they want people to buy without driving it. My personal view is that Renault dealers are not very professional & are not used to rush. They have gone mad after seeing so many customers. Virtually they are not attending any one. If we buy the car we have to face the same dealer for next 5 years atleast. Renault Dealers will definitely spoil the party of Duster. Renault must do something to get best out of the hype duster has created for them. I postponed my purchase & waited for this car for 3 months & now I plan to buy Other SUV without taking the test ride of duster as I do not want to be part of a chaos system. Best of luck for those who got it booked.

• mukul saldi |27 Jul,2012 11:33:51 PM

Dear friend, Thanks for the review. I am from karnal .The staff at karnal Renault dealership is quite courteous . Instead when I visited Modern Automobiles(Maruti showroom) Karnal to test ride Swift Dzire ,they straightaway refused !!

• pankaj tandon |30 Jul,2012 06:04:04 PM

hi.. The staff and management at only dealer at south delhi ( Kailash Colony) are totally blank about the date of delivery etc..I got my vehicle booked more than a month back..have told the dealrship staff that i am ready to make the payment as and when desired but for more than four weeks they are not even aware when the deliveries would start and when my turn would come ..My booking number is 26..tried calling their helpline/customer care number wherein one Mr Abhishek says that renault would revert soon with details but ... If this is the kind of treatment meted out to a bonfide customers then god save renault..for me at least ,the credibility of the brand is immensely dented..hope renault take remedial measures soon..

• mango man |02 Nov,2012 02:38:46 PM

be careful with cauvery cars bangalore. they do not deliver the papers for months

• Suprith |23 Dec,2012 11:50:10 PM

Its really pathetic here at Bangalore store too, maintainted & looked after by Trident Renault. These people are least bothered about the customer needs! My car was booked on 5th July 2012, but till date its not alloted or delivered! Intially i had booked a different variant but immediately in 4-5 days had opted for a change but the executive kept insisting unchanged, don't know whether he is paying or myself! Renault & its dealers are undergoing the best sales of there only one model & its highly imp them to give both Pre-Sales & after sales service on priority!

• Rajiv Sharma |10 Jun,2013 06:23:58 PM

I have been thinking to buy Duster but such comments about after sale support keeping me away from this car ! The Renault management must give a serious thought on such complaints.

• sureshkumar |09 Oct,2014 02:08:24 PM

worst services of surat. i have very bad experiences of surat service station. Its work like local garage.

• sureshkumar |09 Oct,2014 02:12:55 PM

Think twice before buy renault from surat nanavati or do serivce at surat nanavati. its worst experience.

Renault Duster 2012-2015 review scorecard