Dealers will spoil Duster's Party

By for Renault Duster 2012-2015 2012-07-26 00:22:45.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks , Price

Cons : Inconvenient rear AC. , Inconvenient Steering controls , Old fashioned Console & dash board.5 seat

Look and Style : Pretty & Solid.     Comfort : Not able to drive the car due to poor dealer management.   Pickup : N A   Mileage : NA   Best Features : Back side charger point.   Needs to improve : Quality of plastics used. renault need to make their dealers trained. Dealers are not used of rush & have gone mad after seeing customer rush. I have visited Chandigarh dealership 3 times to take the test ride. Once after fixing the appointment . Every time dealer refuses the test ride on one pretext or other. he takes the number to invite for test ride next day & never calls. Renault should make their dealers professional as whosoever buys the car will be at mercy of same dealer for next 5 years atleast.   Overall Experience : Not good only due to bad dealer. Was not actually able to take the test ride. I postponed my purchase & waited for the Duster for 3 months & now going away just because of unprofessional dealer.

• Geo Jacob |30 Jul,2012 11:25:45 AM

Yes I tend to agree , dealers are not able to handle the rush , nor are they able to give a tentative date of delivery. I have booked a 110 RXL model on 6th July and its three weeks now and still no idea when delivery will happen. I plan to wait another 2 weeks for getting some idea from my dealer in Cochin about the tentative date of delivery, then will cancel my order and look for something that has some clarity on delivery dates. I waited for 6 long months for this , but, am really dissappointed.

• Geo Jacob |30 Jul,2012 11:31:55 AM

• RN JAIN |01 Aug,2012 12:33:01 AM

UN TRAINED DEALERS ARE COMMON EVERYWHERE- THEY KNOW NOTHING WORKSHOPS ARE NOT WELL EQUIPPED UNDER TRAINED WORKERS UNTRAINED STAFF TOTAL FLOP SHOW...! I WUD SUGGEST U NOT TO BUY THIS CAR.....

• Manu |02 Aug,2012 11:37:16 PM

I have also visited the Chandigarh showroom on 27th July but the executive appointed there to give details of Duster models were so casual & unprofessional. They were not giving proper details & talking so casually with the customers. After booking, they didn't give the proper delivery dates also. I am very disappointed with the untrained staff at Chandigarh showroom.