Nissan X-Trail Elegance

By for Nissan X-Trail 2004-2009 from Bangalore 2008-07-08 00:00:00.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Extreamly nice outlook, Highly comfortable , Good performance , Economical

Cons : Less fuel efficient

Nissan X-Trail is spacious, nice looking and highly comfortable car. It has too much space to sit and is ideal for Indian roads. Its really gives the comfort of both car and jeep.It has big wheels which are really according to the Indian roads. When you drive this car you can't know its exact speed by feel because it gives you the impression of moving slow at high speed.

• Bill |15 Mar,2010 10:09:26 AM

I have this car and I assure this is very good car

Murthy B S |05 Jul,2011 02:07:48 PM

Greetings , i have been offered this elegance model by my friend , what kind of fuel consumption it has ? , request your help and any other info which would help me to decide.

Bill |07 Jul,2011 10:22:02 PM

I own this car in Australia. Here I am getting 100 Km by 9.3 Litres where the company says 9.8 Lts for 100 KM. That means I am getting a better milage than the company assured.

• CarDekho Team |05 Jul,2011 04:02:00 PM

@ Murthy - The Nissan X Trail comes in 3 variants, LE, SLX Manual and SLX Automatic. Its a very good SUV, fully imported as its a CBU. Powered by a powerful 2.0 CRDI Diesel engine the X Trail can take you places where other cars cant. Expect 12 to 14kmpl on it. Not much maintenance is needed for it and its a very robust and reliable SUV from Nissan.

• RAMAKRISHNAN |28 Jan,2014 12:00:21 AM

Hi, I have been offered a X-trail Elegance 2010 car having done about 60k kms. Price quoted is 14 lacs without comp. insurance, by a second owner. Is it a good buy? What are the things(issues) should we look for in a car,which has done 60k kms? Is it a high mileage? Any info will be highly appreciated. Ramakrishnan