Worst Service backup in Kochi, Kerala

• Appearance

Hi, I gave my 2 months old nissan sunnny, 10 days back in EVM Nissan, Kochi for replacing the front bumper. They are giving lame excuses lie they don't have stock of bumper, the blower in painting booth is not working etc and keep on delaying the delivery of vehicle. They had today requested 1 more week time for returning my car. I dont understand why Nissan wants to give dealership to companies like EVM who do not have the financial capacity to hold stock of basic spares like front bumper, mud flap, brakes light bulb etc(the above are not available with them when i asked for). This will definitely spoil the brand image of Nissan in Kerala, as its taking 20 days for replacing a bumper of my car. Can u guide me how should i commute during this period? I feel pitty that i went nissan instead of many leading brands. The same happened to skoda when they give dealership to Marikar, who helped to spoil the brand image skoda had by providing the worst service backup. Hoping the worst for Nissan owners in kochi.

Comments Nissan Sunny
  • Ebin |06 Jun,2012 03:43:57 PM

You please let this know to Nissan India...You can even write a mail to Nissan Global..they wont compromise on this kind of issues....

• JOSEPHTHOMAS |15 Jun,2012 09:36:20 AM

I am planning to go for Nissan Sunny Petrol Version.But the comments from the existing Customers are not at all enocouraging. The service back up of almost all the car dealers and the attitude is the worst u can come accross.Why i prefer for the new entries inthe market is to findout wether there is any change in the present senario.Iwas inthe same field with a leading car manufacturer providing service continuously for 20 years.

• manoj |23 Jun,2012 07:10:51 PM

This information is quite usefull. I was thinking to buy a Nissan Sunny here in Cochin. I wont buy if the service is not good. thanks

• narendra babu |16 Jul,2012 10:50:41 PM

iam going 2 buy sunny xl.what will be my fate?

Nissan Sunny review scorecard