Nissan : A complete disappointment in India

By for Nissan Sunny 2015-01-28 18:01:28.0
  • Appearance

Pros : NA

Cons : Aftersales, Nissan product

I had been a Nissan fan for long and finally bought a Nissan Sunny for myself, only to realize that it was all an eyewash and I have been royally cheated, shady products, false promises, overprivce servicing, indifferent and rude customer servivce & regret and inconvenince is what you get in return of your 10 lacs that you spend on the product. I wonder, how these corporate brands treat us, the Indian Consumer so casually and indifferently, if they would be able to manage with such an attitude in western or more developed countries, it's surprising that despite India being such a vast consumer base, these companies still manage to get away with their irresponsible ways. I am sure Nissan is going to struggle in having a sustainable existence if they don't mend their ways .

• rama krishna |31 Jan,2015 07:16:01 PM

Wat actuall problem did u face with product should have been made clearly

• Ashish Sharma |12 Feb,2015 09:04:05 AM

What is the issue you are facing? Where have you bought this car? What is the dealer name?

• riyas |10 May,2015 12:39:52 PM

Nissan Sunny the great car with zero parts availability.my sunny is going to over one month on showroom because they didnt get the parts yet,the basic parts(suspension parts) are not available in showroom .i was take rent a car for this period for RS 35000/month ,i have no idea what time the vehicle will be return.They said me 1 month because the parts will not available & 1 month will take to receive the parts from nissan & they need only one week to replace.