It is really a caaaar!

By for Nissan Sunny 2016-11-12 23:50:05.0
  • Appearance

I am driving and owning this car since two years now. I bought it in January 2015. it is a petrol xl model. I bought an xl model because i got everything in the car expect for alloy wheels and key less entry. it has double airbags, abs and ebd and a good music system. I was looking for other cars but got a good deal so bought it without knowing much about it. But it is almost 2 years now and every day i congratulate myself for that quick and spontaneous decision. The most amazing specification of the car is comfort. its seating arrangements are so comfortable that you don't feel tired even after spending hours in it. Drive is great. you always find yourself in control(i do not drive more than 120 km/ph). space in back seat is more than the cars of 30-40 lac value and it gives me average of 14 to 15 in semi highway-semi city condition and 10-12 in city conditions(Mumbai). Boot space is so good that you can shift your house in it. What more do you expect from a mid range sedan? It is a great car to own and drive. The only thing you have to be careful about is ground clearance and music system doesn't have a Bluetooth connectivity. except for that everything is better than expected.