Rating of Nissan Sunny 2014-2016

G
Gladiator
for XE
On: Jun 05, 2012 | 3085 Views

Hi, I gave my 2 months old nissan sunnny, 10 days back in EVM Nissan, Kochi for replacing the front bumper. They are giving lame excuses lie they don't have stock of bumper, the blower in painting booth is not working etc and keep on delaying the delivery of vehicle. They had today requested 1 more week time for returning my car. I dont understand why Nissan wants to give dealership to companies like EVM who do not have the financial capacity to hold stock of basic spares like front bumper, mud flap, brakes light bulb etc(the above are not available with them when i asked for). This will definitely spoil the brand image of Nissan in Kerala, as its taking 20 days for replacing a bumper of my car. Can u guide me how should i commute during this period? I feel pitty that i went nissan instead of many leading brands. The same happened to skoda when they give dealership to Marikar, who helped to spoil the brand image skoda had by providing the worst service backup. Hoping the worst for Nissan owners in kochi.

Other Sunny 2014-2016 Reviews